Chapter 5: The 5 Sacred arcs and the 15 apprentices.

Chapter 5: The 5 Sacred arcs and the 15 apprenctices.

COMMENT AND VOTE ♥ To be updated soon ^_^

-Kagura_chan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RYUN~~

The 5 sacred arcs, and their 15 apprentices. 

1.Mimiwarukumo-Reika

-Tsugami Rhavia

-Ryun Legaodus

-Krei Seviliwen

2. Kyoshirou-Tsukita

-Kaide Edecia

-Yuki Eraoviel

-Yuu Eraoviel

3. Nayuuko-Rukame

-Tsukame Cadoisen

-Miyuu Sevilidric

-Kazeki Asedith

4. Ryuu-Kito

-Misaki Wiralith

-Yuiko Acohadan

-Rei Coima

5. Kabisa-Kyuu

-Kamui Asaliclya

-Kiryuu Asaliclya

-Uname Afoedia

 The 5 sacred arcs, the second masters, and their apprentices.

Nayuuko, the last arc alive. Her accuracy is known legendary, and so she was titled, Lightning thorn. Her power, just like an aggresive thorn. 

Kyoshirou, the tactical genius. His plans and intelligence helped the group so much in times of trouble. 

Ryuu, the Giga wall. The strongest of all sacred arcs. His strength, and defense is strong like a gigantic brick wall. 

Kabisa, the Indestructable Prince. His reflexis is sublime, and he mastered controlling, and reading people's minds. He is also a master of illusions. 

Mimiwarukumo, the undead rose of Amahara. Her beauty is just like a rose. She's been threatened, and beaten a million times, but, after all her deep wounds, her wounds healed very fast, and titled undead rose of Amahara. Her intelligence, strength, and her power to master 3 sacred skills, added a record to the great arcs of the world. 

EXTRA:CHAPTER 5.5

Chizuru~

HI! My name is Chizuru, a beautiful empress. I am the no.1 admirer of my prince, Ryun. I think he has feelings for me, too. I'm still waiting for him to propose to me, and become his pretty bride! We'll get married and live happily ever after!  He's the easy-go-lucky type, you know?? That's why I love him! 

That's it for extra chapter! This is Empress Chizuru, future bride of prince Ryun! *Blush*

CHIZURU ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Oh! I long for my beautiful honey, Tsugami! I wonder what she's doing right now?? I wonder?? Hm...? GYAA! Whenever I think of  Tsugami, I feel like I've seen an angel! And when I think about Chizuru.....Well, lets not talk about her, ehe-eheee....

IS that Krei that popular??

What do you think..? Who's cuter, Me or Krei? Hmph!! 

My princess! You are my heaven, my angel, my everything! My everything! TSUGAMI my LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!! ♥ Everything about her is nice, right?? Anyway, I'm so excited for our visit! I get to see master Mimiwarukumo, and s.master Reika again! Not literally see them, but, you know, get to be blessed. You know the feeling when you get blessed, it feels like you've touched them, and felt their hearts. Deep within I miss my masters so much that taught me many things. 

 my  master, Reika. She chose me, because she thinks that I am worthy enough to serve the Mimiwarukumo. 

They are my everything, reason why I hold such powerful sword.

Red princess (#1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara