Ezra or Erza?

It had been a slow day. The crew spent the morning recording supplies and fixing faults. And by 'The Crew', that meant Hera, Kanan and Chopper.

Ezra walked slowly back to his room from the Common Room. Zeb was unwillingly helping Kanan with repairs, so he got the room to himself for the rest of the day. As he walked past Sabines room, he wondered what she actually did in her spare time other than grafitting her room. He stopped. Putting his ear to her door, he heard an interesting sound.

"GO ERZA GO! KICK NATSU INTO THE GROUND!"

...........

What?

Ezra pressed his ear harder on her door. Any harder and he might as well be in her room. Good for him that it came true exactly 5 seconds later

He fell straight onto the cold floor, cheek first. "Oww......." he groaned. Ezra looked up slowly to see Sabine with her arms crossed. Sh!t.

"What are you doing?"

"I-I.... heard my name!"

"Right."

Sabine rolled her eyes and sat back on her bunk, watching from the device in her wall. On it showed a pink haired boy being pounded into the ground by a tall red head with fiery eyes.

"Woah! Who is that?!" Ezra asked, wide eyed.

"That is Erza. The best woman in anime..." she exclaimed. Sabine intently watched Erza beat the now fire breathing boy to the floor. She must of forgotten he was there because she started to chuckle and squeal.

After a moment of pure silence she finally glanced at Ezra and chucked him the case of a series.

"If your that curious, go watch it yourself."

"No way!"

"Then give it back."

........

"No."

Without another word Ezra left the Mandalorian and retreated back to his bunk room.

She just shrugged.

Later that night

Zeb trudged down the corridor, cleaning the oil off his arms with a cloth (Mmmm ;D). Looking up from the floor, he saw Sabine leaning by his rooms entrance. Once she saw him coming, she sighed and gestured her hand at the door.

"He's locked the door and hasn't come out. He has my Fairy Tail collection." She groaned. Zeb groaned and slammed the door with his fist lazily.
"You don't let me in I'll burn your helmet collection." He growled.

The door opened in a flash. They both looked at each other and walked in slowly. Sabine giggled at the sight while Zeb just sighed.

"Please tell me your not into that show too."

".....no."

I got the idea while rewatching Fairy Tail on Netflix. I'd like to think Sabine has a fangirl side when she's alone. Maybe sometimes she gets Chopper to watch it with her xD idklolkillme