Chapter 4- Trip to Lithuania

Start from the beginning

“How old are you?”

“20.”

“You don’t look 20.”

“I have a young face.” And I was just one year away from being 20 but I realized the more these people irritated me the easier it was to lie to them.

“Why are you going to Lithuania?” Danger woman asks.

“Again I don’t think that’s any of your business.” I finally put it on shuffle and the music starts playing loudly through the headphones so I wouldn’t have to hear them. A few minutes later they gave up and started to fall asleep but Cali kept looking at me. “It’s rude to stare California.”

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

After hours and hours of sitting on the plane the pilot finally announced that we were landing and to turn off all electronic devices. I turned off my June and finished the last of my water and tossed it in the garbage bag they were bringing around. My eyes were watering by this time and the first thing I would do once we landed was get to a bathroom and take these things off.

We landed smoothly and the pilot thanked us for joining them on the flight and to have a nice day. Here the time was 4:00 p.m. I yawned not having gone to sleep because of the contacts and because of the creepy people in front of me. Chic gave me one last look along with England, Danger, and California before they exited the plane. Good riddance I never wanted to see them again.

I grabbed my bag and stretched one last time before exiting the plane. Here the weather is supposed to be relatively the same back in the U.S but was warmer from time to time. The thermometer outside read 63 degrees and I was more than happy to bask in the warmth.

Finding a bathroom was easy and as soon as I made sure that no one was looking I took off the contacts and blinked in relief. My vision was a little hazy but after blinking a few more time I could see normally again. I took off the wig and ran a brush through my tangled blonde hair before putting it up in a ponytail.

Safe at last.

I exited the bathroom and grabbed one of the local newspapers for Kaunas looking at the home options. I was way too young to pass off as a business woman so I would have to act like a college student that was on a foreign adventure and in the sense I was but not under the regular circumstances.

I find the conveyor belt to see that most people had their luggage and were leaving to get their rental car or go to their hotel; unfortunately the other first class passengers were still there. I grimace but then see my bag which I quickly grab and try and get used to the weight, my body felt like jelly and I was suffering from some serious jet lag.

I turned around and walked back to the exits so I could get a cab and hopefully find an apartment or hotel before the night was over. Out of the corner of my eye I see England staring at me with wide eyes and then mutter something to his friends before pointing to me. Oh crap. They started to follow me and I picked up my pace hoping to be subtle about it.

I walked outside and the nice warm air kissed my face and the sun was still shining brightly. There weren’t a lot of people here waiting for cabs and I was out in the open. I take a right trying to find an available taxi that I can take before they find me. I see them come out of the doors looking before they spotted me.

“Taxi?” A small dark brown man asked pointing to his car and I nod quickly. I put my stuff in the back and he gets in the driver seat. Once I’m in he starts to drive. “Where to?”

“Kaunas.” I say slightly out of breath, my heartbeat was returning to normal. I turn around to see the four people looking at the cab frowning. They had a defeated look on their face but I didn’t understand why or why they gave me such a weird feeling.