Chapter 17

|JAZZLYNN'S POV|
"Get off, Rylie!!!!!"
"No! Tell me how it went."
I was rudely awakened this morning by my best friend jumping on me, and she won't get off until I tell her how the date went last night.
"Okay! Get up and I'll tell you."
She starts to get off but stops for a minute, before leaping back into her place on my chest. "You're not gonna tell me! You're just gonna get me off so you can go back to sleep!"
"I will tell you, I just need more sleep."
"But I'm awake and want to know now!!"
"Ugh! Fine! Just get the hell off me."
"Language!" Mia calls as she passes by my room.
"Sorry, Mia!"
Feeling the weight lift from my chest, I look beside me to see Ry just kind of... Bouncing in place, staring at me. "She took me to a carnival, bought me 5 snow cones, and won me a giant panda." I pat Oreo, who is laying on the bed next to me. "Then we went to my place-"
I'm cut off by a gasp. "You took her to your secret place?!"
I nod, blushing a little. "She can bend water, Ry!Control it with her mind!" I grab the panda she made me from where it sits on my nightstand. "She made me this."
"Woah.... That is so beautiful.. And I can't believe you took her to your place! I mean, I know she's your mate, but you must really like her."
I smile, looking down at my hands. "I do..."

------------------
A few hours later, Rylie bursts in my room with a grin on her face. I immediately narrowed my eyes at her. "What did you do?"
She gets a mock-shocked look on her face. "What makes you think I did something?"
I give her a knowing look. "That grin."
"Okay... I made a date."
"Double date?"
She nods a little.
"Why?"
"Well.... Mason was saying how we should all hang out and before I realized it, I asked if he and Arabella would be okay with a double date. Me and him. You and her."
I nod, familiar with her awkwardness. "What are we doing?"
"I don't know... I proposed it, but they insisted on planning it."

|ARABELLA'S POV|
"We're goin' on a date!" Mason shouts as he enters the room.
"You and Rylie are going on your second date?"
"Yeah.... But.. It's not just going to be us." He gives me a look.
"You didn't...."
"No, I didn't. Rylie did and I agreed. But I declared that we were planning it. So.. What does your girl like?"
I grin when he says 'your girl'. "Well. She loves pandas, carnivals, water-"
He cuts me off seeing my smirk as I said water. "You showed her."
I nod, grinning. "And she loved it."
He smiles a little. "Okay. So, what do you think about a movie night here."
I nod. "When?"
"Tonight? I mean, everyone else has plans for tonight, so why be alone when we can hang out with the girls."
"Yeah."
"I'm gonna go call Rylie." He says as he walks out the room.

|ANONYMOUS POV|
"When are we going, Bryan?" My brother asks me in an annoyed voice.
"What's your problem?" I snap back at him.
"No offense, little bro, but we're all starting to think you're going crazy. You haven't even taken us to go see this girl. I know you go and spy on her." He adds on the last part as I stare at him.
"Do not..." I mumble.
"Mhm.. Now when the hell is this going down? Cause I'm about out."
"Tonight. It's happening tonight."