"I don't get how this is going to help." Alana said.

I sighed. "You've got to treat it like a bad break-up. Eat lots of chocolate, watch sappy chick-flicks, that kind of stuff. Trust me, it will work."

When we finally got to my apartment building, Alana carried the bags, while I held doors open for her. We finally reached my room, spilling the bags out around on the living room floor. I crawled over o the DVD player, putting in Pitch Perfect.

"This isn't really a sappy chick flick." Alana said, takin a bite out of her chocolate bar.

"Eh, close enough." I said shrugging. 

About ten minutes into the movie, my phone rang. I checked my caller I.D., seeing that it was Harry. I sent Alana a pleading look and she rolled her eyes. "Go ahead. I'll stay here." I smiled and pressed ANSWER.

"Hey," I said as i left the living room and went into my room. 

"Hey," He said back.

"How's London treating you?" I asked, laying down on my bed. 

"It's okay. It's weird to be back after being gone for so long." 

"I bet."

We continued making small talk, and I debated whether or not to tell him about Olivia. I eventually decided against it, not wanting to start unnecessary drama.

"Hey I've got to go now." He said, making my mood drop.

"Oh," I said. "Already?" 

"Yeah, we've got to get ready for the first show."

"Oh, okay."

"I love you." He said, making a smile creep onto my face.

"I love you too."

I heard a click, meaning that he had hung up. I sighed and stared at my roof. He had been gone two days and it felt like two months.

"Hey," Alana said, knocking on my door. "You okay?" 

"Yeah I'm fine." I said. "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah," She said, coming into my room. "I just got off the phone with Niall." 

"How's he doing?" I asked.

"Good, I really miss him."

I smiled and sat up. "Should we get back to our movie?" 

"Sure."

We sat down on the couch and continued to stuff our faces. "I wish I could sing." Alana said with a mouth full of food.