IV

You smile at him and quickly scurry over to the living room to retrieve your bag you had placed on the couch. You rummage through it throwing everything onto the couch as you scour for your phone charger, you feel the presence of someone behind you, their voice startling you as you grab your chest trying to catch your breath.

Koichi:"Whatcha looking for, ____? Also what are those boxes for?"

He points to two loose boxes of pink and black hair dye. You snicker softly and pick one of them up to show him. He stumbles back a bit as you turn to him, you tap the picture of the model on the box with your index finger.

You:"Its hair dye, you see? I was thinking about dying my hair but my hair is way too damaged to do it right now."

Koichi:"Thats so cool! I wish I could dye my hair but my parents wont let me, they said its not appropriate nor professional for someone my age."

You:" Really? Thats not fair, you should be allowed to express yourself. OH HEY! Wait since I cant use for now how about i dye your hair? It will be fun, and if you dont like it we can just dye it back to black if you want. What do you say??"

Koichi:" Wait really? You would do that? Yeah! That would be amazing, thank you _____. Can we do it now??"

You:" We should set up and put the cookies in the oven so they can cook and while its in there we can put the dye in~ but first i do want to bleach it so the color will show up."

You grab his hand and drag him into the bathroom, you quickly go and grab the dyes from the living room and you walk back into the bathroom. You open the box of bleach and take out the gloves you slip on the stretchy translucent gloves. You grab a towel from inside the hamper next to the sink and you drape it over his shoulders to keep his clothes from getting stained.

You grab the premade bottled bleach from the box and you unscrew the top squirting the thick liguid into your hands. You massage the bleach into his hair, looking in the mirror you can see the extatic look on his face. You smile slightly at his excitement. Once the bleach is evenly distributed through out his hair you tie it up in a little bun with a hair tie.

You:" Okay now we should wait about an hour and if we have to we'll bleach it once more, but now lets go make those cookies!"

You grab his hand and pull him out to the kitchen so you both can wash your hands. You splash some of the water on him with your fingers making his face scrunch up in the cutest way. You cut open the tube of cookie dough, pulling off a small piece and placing it on the greased pan. You both go back and forth doing that until there was nothing left. After it was all done and the pan was placed into the oven you both walk back into the bathroom to wash out the bleach. Unsatisfied with the color you apply one more coat of bleach emptying the bottle. You wait another hour but 10 minutes you go out leaving him in there to take the cookies out of the oven. You grab the oven mits on the bar of oven and you take the tray out and set it ontop of the burners to cool.

You wait the rest of the time, sitting in the living room watching tv. He dashes to the bathroom and you walk in behind him. You walk over anr turn on then shower, grabbing the shower head, he leans over the tumb and you rinse out the dye revealing his hair to be a bright blonde color. You quickly add some toner to his hair and then proceed with the process of rinsing it out. Finally you grab the box of pink dye and you open it up pulling out the bottle, you twist off the cap and squirt the dye onto your palm. Once again you massage the dye into his hair covering each strand. You again twist and tie his hair up into a bun.

You:" Alright now the pink is in, we need to wait at least 30-ish minutes depending how bright and deep you want the color, also the cookies are all cool now so lets get some."

you both walk out back to the kitchen and you grab two cookies from the tray, handing one to him. He brings it up to his mouth sinking his teeth into the soft chewy goodness. The melted chocolate all over his lips and the corners of his mouth. His expression looked soft and blissful showing he obviously was enjoying it. You chuckle and pinch his cheek. For the rest of the time waiting for the dye to set you both sat on the floor and pig out on the pile of cookies on the tray before you. Using this opportunity to bond more and become closer. He rubs his tummy and sits up looking at the clock above the fridge.

Koichi:" I think its time to wash this dye out! Come on lets go! LETS GO!"

He was jumping up and down happily, his face lit up bright like a star. He kept tugging on your hand wanting to go wash the dye out. His childish whining got louder and louder. He was becoming impatient so to tease him you just continued to sit there on the floor stuffing your face with the cookies. You can see the look on his face was very annoyed. He was acting like a giant baby but it was still extremely cute so you couldnt really get mad at him for it.