This isn't the end.

All I see is white. Is this it? Is this the end for me? Is this finally the end? Is all the pain, and torture finally over? I look around, seeing some people. I get slightly confused. "Wh-where am I?" I mutter out weakly. I hear a slight gasp. "She's alive?!" I heard someone say shocked. "Yes, but she's lost too much blood. She might not be before too long." I heard a guy say. My eyes slowly close again. Why do I feel so weak? Everything goes black once again. "Maya, don't leave me.. I.. I need you.. I've been miserable without you.. Please be okay.." I heard Riley's soft, sad voice. "I want to see her. Why can't I see her?!" I thought I said, but no sound came out of my mouth. "Because, you're in my domain now." I heard a voice. A demonic voice. "Wh-what? Th-then! Why can I hear her?!" I yelled weakly. "Because you're not actually dead yet. You're still alive, you're heart is beating. But it's getting slower. You'll soon be with me." He said as I heard a villainous demonic laughter. "N-no! I won't! I-It's not my time!" I said determined. "Riley needs me! I'll fight to stay alive!" "It doesn't work like that." He says, sounding like he's smiling. "Then I'll make it work like that!" I said as I fought to wake back up. I fight to open my eyes, seeing that blinding light once again. I look around to see what looks like people, but their just blobs. I hear a gasp that sounds like Riley. "MAYA!!" I heard Riley say happily. I want to be able to see her! "Woah! Woah! Stop! She's in no shape to be tackled by a random girl!" I open my eyes as much as I can, slightly seeing a sad Riley, making me upset. "D-don't.." I try to say, but no words come out, just empty noise that nobody notices. "I'm not just a random girl!" I heard her yell angrily, "I'm her girlfriend! I should be able to atleast hug her!" I soon hear a gasp. A familier gasp. Her parents just heard her. "I thought you said you two weren't together anymore!" I heard Corey. Why does that matter? I'm dying. Let her love me. "Why does it matter now? SHE'S DI-.." I soon stop hearing what she's saying, my eyes closing. "Wha- NO! RILEY!" I thought. "No! I can't be dead! No! RILEY NEEDS ME!!!!" I start crying intently. "Don't worry.. You're not dead.." I heard a soft, calm voice, unlike before. "Wh-what?.." I say as I wipe my tears away. I look up, seeing someone who looks like and angel. "Maya, you don't have to worry, you're not going to die. You may come in and out, but you won't die. I promise." She said to me. "Wait.. How do you know my name?.." I asked hesitantly. "Because I'm one of God's angels. I know everyone." She explained. "O-okay.." I was relunctant, very reluctant to say anything else, but I did. "Will.. Will Riley be okay?.." I finally asked. She smiles. "Of course." "And me?" I asked. Her smile fades slightly. "Well.. You'll heal, but you'll still go through a lot." I start to get upset, thinking I might lose Riley again. "Will I lose Riley again?!" I asked, not wanting to hear the answer. "You won't." She told me, calming me down. "Good, as long as I'm with Riley, I can take on the world." I slowly start to open my eyes again. "Please.. Just let me stay here with Maya!" I heard Riley pleade. "I'm sorry but you have to go.. We're about to start her operation.." I stop listening. Operation? What operation?! I start to panic slightly. "Angel, what does he mean by-" I'm soon interrupted by a demonic laugh. "You're dying." He sounded like he was smiling. I get mad. "Just show yourself already!" I said, feeling annoyed and angry. "But I'll scare you.." It said to me. "Nothing's more terrifying than losing Riley. Try me." I said confidently. I hear another demonic laugh. "You asked for it." It said as it revealed itself. It's a demon. Not shocked at all. Not really scared either. Nothing scares me. "Are you scared yet?" It asked as it showed it's many shark-like teeth. I roll my eyes. "No. I'm not. I need to get back to reality now." After saying that, it only smiles even wider. I soon open my eyes slightly. "Get out!" I heard the doctor. "No!" Riley yelled at him. "Listen," he starts, "if you want your girlfriend to die, then stay, if not, then go." I don't hear her say anything else, but sigh slightly. "Atleast let me kiss her.." She said gently. I hear the doctor sigh. "Fine." I hear her walk over to me, I can slightly see her right above me. My vision isn't the best anymore. I'm almost dead, but I'm fighting to stay alive. I won't give up. She slowly leans down, kissing me gently. Then she walks away leaving the room. "Maya.." I heard another soft voice. "What?.." I asked. "Don't worry about anything. Don't worry about Riley. You'll be fine. She'll be fine." I soon see an angel once again, but a different one. "I am going to be fine? Really? Will I really be fine with stitches in my neck, looking like a frankenstein wanna' be?" He rolls his eyes. "You'll be fine, you'll look normal, like this never happened." "What?.." I heard Riley say sadly. Am.. Am I okay? Am I alive? I slowly open my eyes, seeing Riley, feeling her hugging me gently, feeling tears falling on my face, knowing their from Riley. "I'm so sorry, Maya.." She whispered quietly in my ear. "D-don't be.." I tried to say, still, nothing came out but empty noise. "I can't believe I let you die." There has to be a way I can let her know that I'm not dead.. I try to move, but I can't. I'm too weak. I must have lost too much blood. I can't speak.. What can I do?.. As she hugging me, crying onto my chest, I blow onto her, thinking that'll work. But it doesn't.. She doesn't even budge. "Don't worry Riley," I hear her mom start, "you'll find a new best friend. She's in a better place now." She said as she went to Riley, rubbing her back gently. Her mom soon looks at me, seeing my eyes are open, she gasps slightly. "They should really close the eyes if their dead. That looks creepy." Riley looks up slightly, pulling her face away from my chest. "What? But her eyes were.." She soon looks at my face, her face lighting up like I had never seen before. I smile warmly at her. "MAYA! I'm so glad you're alive!!!!" She said happily, soon followed by a shocked gasp. "What? There's no way she can be alive!" The doctor said, shocked. "Well, she is!" Riley said excitedly as she hug me again, kissing me gently. "I told you that you'd be alright." The girl angel from before told me. I smile slightly. "So are you my guardian angel or something?" I asked. She smiles warmly. "Yeah, I guess I am."