Prologue

Prologue

Recording:

"Angela was your typical high school cheerleader at South West High. Popular, gorgeous, always had a boyfriend, lots of friends, and of course a backstabber. She would always go behind her best friends backs and talk nasty about them.

Angela may have been popular but not very many people liked her. They tolerated her because she was popular and if she talked to you, well then your cool.

So one day Angela was having a great week talking crap about all her friends with 3 people she just befriended. She came home after partying and the next morning she was found dead with multiple stab wounds in her lower back.

Who did this? Why would they do this? What is going on? All these questions will be answered. But I will tell you things are about to change at South West High.

My name is Karen. I want to be a detective one day. I love mystery novels and math word problems are fun. So i decided this Angela case seems compelling. I know the cops will probably have this figured out by tomorrow. But I want to try and figure the case out. Then I'll see what the professionals said. It will be good practice. I will keep all my notes and finding on this tape recorder. This should be interesting."

*Click*