Kakashi's Promise

Kakashi's POV

I was walking calmly to the KIA stone just minding my own business reading my book. When I got there I saw a figure in front of the stone. I squinted my eye and saw a familiar long brown hair. Yuuna!?!

I quickly ran to her and found her face downing the ground and her breathing shallow. I turned her over and checked her pulse. I found it, but it was very weak. What the hell happened to her?

I looked her features to see her pale face, bags under her eyes, and her lips were blue. "Yuuna! Oi, Yuuna! You there?!" I heard her groan and she opened her eyes half way.

"Ash?" She called out. She reached out and touched my face," I missed you so much. I'm glad your okay..." she gave a genuine smile, but soon fell back in to unconsciousness. I sighed and picked her up, Who's Ash and why did she smile at the name? No time to think for that I need to bring her to the hospital.

I ran the to the direction of the hospital and burst through the doors. "Can I get some help here?!?" I asked. Soon a stretcher came down the hallway and the nurse asked me to place her down. As they rolled her away I was being questioned.

"Excuse me, sir but were did you find Miss Yuuna." The nurse asked me.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair," I want to the KIA stone and just found her there, fainted I guess." I mumbled.

She sighed and put her hand on her chin,"That's the tenth time this month this has happened." She mumbled under her breath. Tenth time this month? So she's been here nine times before this months only, but for what?

She than looked at me and said,"Thank you for taking Miss Yuuna here, but if I may ask. What's your relationship with her?"

"I'm her teacher." I said.

She looked deep in thought than replied,"I see, sir. We'll send for you when she wakes up. For now you should leave."

I nodded my head and left the hospital in deep thought, Why do they know you so well Yuuna? Other than that how did that nurse know her name? I need to get to the bottom of this, but first I need to tell the Hokage what happened.

I put my hand in a tiger seal and poof, I appeared right in front of his office door. I knocked on it and entered only when I heard him say,"come in."

Once I entered I bowed,"Ah, Kakashi what can I do for you?" He asked me.

"Hokage-sama, Yuuna has been summited into the hospital." I reported.

He frowned,"Is she okay? Why she she in the hospital Kakashi?"

"Sir, I found her collapsed near the KIA stone when I went there."

He sighed and rubbed his temples,"That's the tenth time this months this has happened. She must really stop doing this to herself it's not healthy."

"Hokage-sama, if I may ask what do you mean by tenth time this month?" I asked him.

"Well Kakashi, you see, she's been found either collapse in the cemetery in front of a grave or in front of the KIA stone this month for the other nine times." My eyes widen in shock,"Hokage-sama, do you know why she's there?" I asked him.

He sighed,"Yes, I do. She-"

He was cut off when the window burst open and Yuuna came in. Yuuna!!! I thought she was in the hospital?!

She leaned against the wall and glared at the Hokage,"What the heck do you think your doing?!! You can't tell him about that! You know what would happen if you did!" She fell to her knees still leaning on the wall.

"Yuuna-"

She put her hand up,"Shut it old man! No one needs to know! I made that mistake before, but I won't make it a second time." She turned her head and glared at me,"And you! Stay out of my business, and the next time you see me collapsed just leave me there, I'll wake up anyways! I always do." So murmured the last part to herself. What does she mean by that?

"I'll meet you at the gates for mission so don't bother looking for me." She out her hands to a familiar hand seal. Shit! She shouldn't use any jutsus in condition it could make her worse.

"Wait, Yuuna you shouldn't-" I ran to stop her but by the time I got there she was gone. I sighed and glanced at the Hokage,"What's the matter with her Hokage-sama? She seems to be hiding something that she doesn't want anyone to know, but you seem to know what it is." I asked him.

He sighed,"Kakashi, she's been through a whole lot more than any of us. She's suffered more than any of us. She's like a shadow, something that isn't important, but when taken away it can harm the body. She just likes to make sure no one gets to close because of a certain incident that she keeps blaming herself for, though she had no control or power over it. I'm pretty sure you've heard of Yuki and Natsune before am I right?"

"Who hasn't sir? They're the Konoha's Fire Demon and Gentle Snow Moon. They're a legend, but didn't they die." I asked him.

He sighed again,"Yes, they did, but they did leave behind a legacy." My eyes widen when I put two and two together.

"You mean-"

"Yes Kakashi, Yuuna is he child of both Yuki and Natsune. They had a child in secret and had asked me to look after her if anything were to happen to them. They died when she was 6 and she's been alone since. Kakashi, I'm giving you a mission that I hope you can complete." I nodded my head," I want you to help Yuuna open up, to let her go back to the young innocent, nice, kind, and giving child I use to know before her precious people died. She's been through so much already. What you see now isn't her true self it's her mask she wears."

I nodded my head and bowed,"I promise, I'll get her back to how she use to be hokage-sama." He nodded his head and I left to head to the gates. I'll get you back to how you use to be Yuuna, just you wait.