I Am Your Master (part 1)

Hey guys so as most of you said first I am gonna do the Master and Maid one I'll do Beach too but later. Actually the thing which I had on my mind was big so there are gonna be two parts enjoy. Oh and this setup is where no power exists and Ichigo and Rukia never met and are normal highschool students.

Ichigo Kurosaki, the hottest guy on campus had just caught someone red handded. Ichigo was the most popular in girls but never had he ever dated a girl, that was something no one believed except his close friends. He never felt a strong feeling of love towards a girl ever until he met her...she was not the prettiest of all girls and neither was she like them. Whereas all girls flaunted over his body, she might even hate him but still he fell for her. They never talked much and even if they talked it would be small fights and teasing to annoy each other. She was Rukia Kuchiki.

Rukia was the only heiress of the Kuchiki clan who was adopted by her brother Byakuya Kuchiki. Rukia had an attitude and elegance anyone would die for. Ichigo knew her brother very well and had talked with hom a few times as his dad and Byakuya were good friends. Ichigo never talked about Rukia with him as he knew he was an over protective brother. But Ichigo couldn't stop thinking about Rukia as she was the only one he would ever want to be in a relation with.

Ichigo had been skipping classes as he usually did, he wanted some time alone as he would always be surrounded by girls. He sighed he climbed the steps leading to the rooftop. He opened the old rusted door to hear someone squike he turned around to see who it was. His eyes went wide as he saw the only person he had never expected of seeing here.

Rukia was a deligent student, she never skipped class or do something out of the rules, she was the perfect role model of a student. Then what was she doing here skipping class on the rooftop, ichigo knew her brother would be mad on her or even disown her if he knew something like that. Ichigo didn't want to show his emotions to her so he kept a smirk on his face and made his way to her.

"Oh my, my! Is Rukia Kuchiki skipping class" he said as she glared at him, he could see she was hidding something "What is it that your hiding?" He asked curiously. He went up to where she was sitting with her back supported by the wall and made hi, self comfortable beside her secretly enjoying her presence.

Rukia was desperately trying to hide something when something just jumped and landed on her lap a ball of brown fur. "What?WHAT THE HECK IS A BUNNY DOING HERE!?" Ichigo exclaimed, she was hiding it here? Its out of the rules and Rukia Kuchiki was breaking rules Ichigo could use this to wind up a conversation. "What you know I can even tell Byakuya that you are hiding fucking bunnies from him"

"Don't you dare tell nii-sama about this" Rukia sighed frustrated by the prick "I found this bunny in the pet shop, no one was buying him cause he has a leg smaller than the rest which makes him limp" Rukia showed Ichigo it's leg as it lay on her lap "I bought it but nii-sama wouldn't let me keep it, so I hid it here on the rooftop" she gave him a stern look "You better not tell nii-sama"

Ichigo knew he wouldn't but it was time to play "I would love to help you but you can't trust me to be quiet" he could see Rukia simmer with anger "...But we can make a deal, if you want I'll keep the bunny with myself I have my own apartment but I need another bunny to keep me entertained"
"I agree but what do mean" she asked

"I meant" In a second Ichigo was above her on his four his face centimeters away "Be my maid for a week there is not much you have to do but entertain me like a good maid does to it's master do you get it Rukia" he cooed in her ear making her shiver. "Answer me, its a win-win situation"

"Get of me, idiot! There is no way I'll do that" she hissed angrily "Don't you have enough girls willingly ready for that" Rukia wanted to save the bunny but that son of a bitch had to act like an arrogant bastard.