3 Hours In Heaven

raven_bollywood16 my best friend has requested this so I dedicate this oneshot to her.

Okay guys so I need requests so I look forward to some but enjoy this hot oneshot~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why you out of all people should I have been stuck with!?" Ichigo almost screamed.

"Shut up strawberry, I should be the one saying this" Rukia stated as she tried to move a bit far in the already conjusting place.

"Stop moving or I'll have your my foot on my face"

"Oh that doesn't sound that bad" Ichigo just growled angrily.

It just started as a game *Flashback*

"Hey guys why don't we play a game its not like everyday we come to the human world" Rangiku started lightly clapping her hands and eyeing everyone.

Toshiro, Yumichika, Ikkaku and Renji had come to human world and now that the school had ended they had free time till any hollow showed up. Ichigo had zero interest in playing any game but Rukia seemed to want to play as yeah she hadn't played any human world game. Rangiku noticed Rukia and smiled "I have a very interesting game lets play 7 minutes in heaven" she smiled evily.

"How do you play that?" Renji asked.

"I'll explain but first lets go to the store room, follow me everybody" everyone started walking least interested in playing especially Toshiro. Once they reached the store room, they entered and surrounded around a closet as Rangiku continued "See in 7 minutes in heaven we spin a bottle on one side the girls are seated and on the other guys. So on whom the bottles two ends come are the ones to go inside this closet" She opened the closet, it was rather bigger in width than in height its width was as big as someone could sit sideways with their legs crossed but only one person "So for seven minutes the two will be locked inside, you never know what can happen inside. So lets began~"

Rangiku made everyone sit in a circle boys on one side and the girls another. Ichigo had a real bad feeling about this. Rangiku had a bottle with her so the first round began.

Rangiku spun the bottle around as Ichigo looked at the bottle like it was the most dreadful thing he has ever see. 'Not me,not me, not me' he kept on chanting. But fate was so cruel as he saw the bottle stop exactly in front of him he looked up to see who it was pointing to see none other than...the midget, Rukia.

Rangiku had literally pushed the two into the closet and locked it from outside. 'Why did I even agree to play this' Ichigo thought as he saw the fallen girl over him and blushed as she was too close for his comfort.

Ichigo and Rukia didn't talk much after the close proximity but adjusted themselves with Rukia's legs on one side where Ichigo's body was and his legs were her's was. He kept looking at the watch only a minute was left. It was too hot inside he had started to sweat. When he heard some sound come from outside it was a bleeping sound.

"Ichigo" Rukia said "Its the hollow signal"

-Outside-

"Come on we need to go fast their are many hollow signals coming" Toshiro said transforming into their shinigami forms and leaving their lifeless gigai's back.

"But what about Ichigo and Rukia" Renji said.

"We'll come back to them later" Ikkaku said as all of them flash stepped and vanished.

For some reason they had no idea Ichigo and Rukia heard the whole conversation and kept on banging the closet door but they just left them locked inside. Only three small slits on the top allowed fresh air and some light in the burning heat inside.
*End of Flashback*

"Oh god when are those idiots gonna return?" Ichigo whinned.

"Oh I wish I knew" Rukia said sarcastically

"Shut up, midget" He got a kick from Rukia for that.

"Your just getting annoyed because of the heat" She said.

"My butts paining we've been sitting like this for 2 hours now just bickering, lets change places"

Ichigo got up and supported his body with his arms on both sides of Rukia and hovered over her. Rukia was trapped and Ichigo's hand was on her skirt so she tried to pull it but ended up doing the worst thing. Ichigo lost balance and fell down on Rukia's body and in that process he had even bought her skirt up to expose enough amount of her thighs for her comfort. She yelped as she felt Ichigo's head fall right onto her chest. Wow I am having the best day of my life Ichigo thought sarcastically.

Ichigo got off her fast as she pulled her skirt down the moment he got up and faced him, maybe that was a bad idea. Their faces were so close that their noses were touching. For some reason both of them just froze there looking at each others faces. Rukia gulped and tried to take her head behind to only feel the closet wall. She was trapped.

Rukia bit her lips as she saw Ichigo's honey eyed amber staring at her lips. Ichigo licked his lips as he saw her bite her's, it was getting hotter and hotter she was sweating alot. He saw a trail of sweat slid through her creamy neck down inside her shirt. He gulped and looked into Rukia's beautiful amethyst eyes, now he couldn'd hold himself back anymore.

Ichigo pressed his lips on to hers into a hot sensual kiss. She didn't take much time to respond the heat his getting on my head she thought as he started to get more rough and push her back applying more force in the kiss tasting each other to the core. She sucked his lower lip driving him crazy as he pushed his tongue into her mouth as she gladly welcomed him. Their tongues mingled with each other with low slurping noises. They brokethe kiss for some much needed intake of breath before sealing their lips again. Kissing with the same passion.

Rukia moaned, after sharing few hot kisses he had parted their lips and had attacked her neck in hot, wet open mouth kisses making her already crammed legs jelly. As if on response her hands curled around his neck, her fingers lost in his tangerine hair. While sucking, licking and nibbling an exact same groan escaped from his throat. He was sure enjoying this.

Suddenly they heard they heard some foot steps coming near them Rukia immediately pushed him away, unfortunately with less force. His head left her neck but their positions weren't any better. When the two saw a bright light and finally after 3 hours were exposed to the outside.

All eyes widened when they saw Ichigo over Rukia in a really sensual position, everyone blushed but Rangiku smirked "Seems like you two enjoyed yourself" she was now grinning " a lot" Ichigo was giving her the worst look he could ever muster, how much he hated to admit it, he enjoyed himself all over Rukia kissing her like there was no tomorrow. He could feel Rukia tense up and gulp a lump in her throat but no, he was not done yet how dare they interrupt him?

"Yeah seems so" Ichigo started " So can you all excuse us" he lifted his hand and in one swift blow shut the closet door he looked at Rukia who was looking at him as if he had two heads "So shall we continue" he got his response from her smirk.

While everyone outside just kept processing what just happened right now.

~~~~○~~○○~~~~~~~~♥~♥~~~~~♥♥~~~~~~★~★~★~~~

So how was this hot oneshot please not hates >~< this was requested by my best friend Raven please do check out her profile she is a jelsa and ichiruki shipper and fabulous just like me hehe so REQUESTS ARE OPEN feel free to request bye bye

$ta¥ a₩€$Om€