Hey IchiRuki Lovers

Hey there I am Chappyluver nice to meet ya. So this is my first book on wattpad and I hope you guys read comment and yeah add this to your library. Okay to start with I AM A BIG ICHIRUKI FAN but I do like other ships in Bleach infact I Bleach is my first favourite anime. Okay enough of me blabbering-oh I am not blabbering actually I'm typing-haha so funny! No not actually okay heres how it will be.

Okay so I am going to write the first IchiRuki oneshot. Then onwards I'll take requests for IchiRuki oneshots. So if you want to request feel free to write in the comments box or private message me its fine. But the things you have to mention.

-A rough plot of how you want the oneshot.

-The story will be IchiRuki but if you want to mention a bit of other ship then please write about that to I can do(HitsuKarin,  Hitsuhina,  Ishihime, Ulquihime, GinRan, UraYoru and Rentatsu)

-If you want something like-I can't explain so I'll give an example- Ichigo x Rukia x Kaien/Renji/Hichigo/any other character then mention it but it will end with IchiRuki.

-If you want to stress on a genre like Humour, Tragedy or even Hottish then do mention.

Okay so guys thats it I'll be waiting for your requests. $tA¥ a₩$Om€~