The fair Chapter 8 i think

Hey so IMMA just start off from chaniyah POV and if YA don't know who that is ‼️READ THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS ONE BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE CAUSE YOU GO BE COUNFUSED BUT ANYWAYS ENJOY‼️
________________________
         (CHANIYAH POV lets get it)
I went to go get ready for the lil date Ig with trent. I decided to wear one of my outfits I brought a week ago.   
         •a  back long sleeve MMX crop top
        • high waist blue jeans.
        •gold watch with diamonds inside it
         • gold shoes
         • a black beany
          • some gold studded earrings
           • and some gold sunglasses.
(Outfit in media to)
I flat iron my hair so I could put the beany on right. I looked at the time and only had 30mins Untill my friends get here. They names are Latoya, Aniyah, and Tatiana. They real cool. Well all met each other when we was in kindergarten. So be basiclly are like sisters. I got snapped out of my thoughts when my mom called me down stairs. She was telling me the girls was here. I got in the car and the girls started starring at me.
Me: "What?"

Latoya:"So, who is this boy?"

Aniyah:"Yeah what's his name again?"

Tatiana:"it's Trent".

Aniyah:"oh yeah, well is he ugly or cute?

Me:"Well yeah or else I wouldn't have gave him my number. But I think he like me".

Tatiana;"You think?" When she said that they started laughing like it was the funniest joke they ever heard.

Me:"Yall crazy" I said looking at them like they stupid.

Latoya:"but you still love us".

Me:"of course YALL my bitches". Wen I said that our FAVORATE song came on.
        You used to call me on my
        You used to you used to
        (Yeah) you used to call me on my cellphone late night when I need YA love and I know when that hotline ring that can only mean one thing and I know when that hotline ring that can only mean one think  A/:N HOTLINE BLING BY DRAKE IF YOU DIDNT LNOW CUZ I GOT LYRIC MESSED UP BUT ANYWAYS BCK to the storY)

By the time out song was over we arrived at the fair. It was big and pretty. The theme IG was holloween so it had some scary stuff. Not really a big fan of it but Ehh it's what ever but I still like it 😄. Trent texted me and said he was at the ticket booth. I walked with the girls and found him. He was with a pretty girl and a light skin boy. They looked young. Imma just introduce my self.

               Olivia POV
Me:"BRUHHHHH THIS FAIR IS LIKE THE BEST. Malak you want to go through the corn maze I bet it's scary.

Malak:" we didn't even get our tickets yet, calm YA tits".😂😂( Srry had to put it there)

Me:" ha not funny, but antiways, who we waiting for?" When I said that I saw trent talking to a dark skin girl. She looked pretty to. There was some other girl with her to they seem cool imma just walk over there and say hi. Maybe a lil nosey.
  Me: " hi I'm Olivia".

Girl:" hai ntmu (nice to meet you). Im chaniayh".

Me:"ntmu2 chaniayh. Oh and this is my BAE Malak". I said point at him. It was kinda funny cuz he was just standing over there hoging down a strawberry funnel cake. We wasn't paying attention so I just told a Picture of him and posted it on snapchat.

Me:" IS IT GOOD MALAK CAUSE YOU SURE IS DOING A NUMBER ON THAT THING".  I said yelling out to him. He just looked at me like I was dumb and replied with a simple Yeh. He crazy.

Chaniyah:" you two are a really cute couple". She said with a smile showing her pearly white theeth.

Me:" thanks and speaking of couples, do you go out with my brother?"

Chaniyah:" well we just met today at the gym, but I do hope we go out cause he is really cute".

Me:" Ehh that yellow nigga look ugly ASF to me." When I said that Malak came over with icing all over if lips.

Malak:" so now I'm just that ugly yellow nigha to you." In that minute is was silence than I broke it and started laughing hard asf and to make it even funnier he had all that icing on his mouth.

Malak:"what's so funny?"

Me:" you got icing all over your lips and I wasn't talking bout you I was talking bout trent yellow ass".

Malak:"oh my bad lol and imma brb I NEEDA clean my mouth  before people thing my lips just really ashey."

Me:" Mkay hurry cause we Finna  go in the corn maze and I wanna be partnerd up with you okay bae."

Malak:"okay I'll be  bck as fast as I can."

Me:"k ill tell trent and the rest to wait".

___________________________

HEY QUYS SRRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I WAS GETTING TIRED AND SHT. Next CHAPTER WILL BE FULL WIH JUCIEY STUFF SO JUCIE MAKE YA MOUTH WATER INTO A FLOOD😂😂😂 im so cornet but anyways tjx for reading I will update ASAP DOMT GIVE UP ON ME VOTE AND COMMENT PLZ THX BYE LOVES💋💋💋 srry for errors