New to this school Chapter 1

Hai I'm Olivia I was born in Florida and is 16. My dad got a job in California so I had to leave behind a lot of memories. But I just hope I have the same amount of fun as I did in my old school in the new one I'm going to.

Olivia come on your going to be late
for school!.
Me:coming let me just grab my book bag. I ran down stairs to see my dad all dressed up smiling at me.

Me: why YA smiling at me dad?

Dad: cuz it's your first day at the new school your going to and I'm hoping you make better improvement the. What you had in your old school.

Me: I'll be fine can we go. We stepped out the house and he drove me to school.

Me: dangg this school big tho. I kissed my dad good bye and off he went. While I was walking looking around a group of boys were looking at me as I was walking.There was a dark one, a Nutella lookin ahh nigga, then this cute light skin boy. When I looked at him he winked at me and I couldn't take my eye off him till I bumped something.

???: oh I'm srry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.

Me: oh it's ok I wasn't paying attention.

???: Lol I haven't seen you around here.

Me:oh I'm new my names Olivia.

???: hi nice to meet you I'm Rania. You seem lost follow me I'll take you to the main office to get you schedule.

Me: ok thx. So I followed her and this nice pretty lady at the deck smiled at me.

Rania: hi ms.taylor.

Mr.taylor: hi rania who is this young lady? She said looking at me with a smile again.

Rania:this is Olivia she is new. She needs a schedule.

Ma.taylor: ok what's your last name Olivia

Me: Johnson.

Mr.taylor:here you go.she said handing me a yellow paper.

Rania: cool we got 1st, 3rd, and 4th together.

Me: cool! Well imma go find my locker I'll meet you you in class. As I said walking away. My locker number was #23 when I got there one of the boys that was starting at me was 2 lockers away. (The good looking light skin one) and it was like I was in a trance cuz he was so cute. I mean like his lips looked so soft,he had a nice body, and he had a little freckles. Omg he was just perfect. I was snapped out by him saying hey to me.
Me: oh sorry hi

Cute boy:hi I'm malak

Me: cool I'm Olivia

Malak:I like that name it fits you.

Me: Wym?

Malak: your just really pretty.

Me: oh thanks. He could tell I was blushing so he chuckled softly

Malak: your new right?

Me: yeah I just came today.

Malak: well what classes do you have. I handed him my schedule. He had a smile on his face.
Malak: I got all your classes except 4th period.

Me: Kewl. The bell ranged and we went to class.

______________________

OMG SO THIS IS MA FIRST BOOK AND I REALLY WOULD LOVE FOR YALL TO LIKE AND COMMENT LOL PLZ READ 😹😹😍😱😄😃