Lol really Chapter 3

Olivia POV
I still can't believe what happened last night tho, but it was time to just shake it off and start a new day. I got up did my morning routine. I put on high waist black jeans, my cropped black floral sweater, my flora shoes and my MCM book bag.( picture of outfit above) and I straightin my hair. I decided to walk to school today with rania and Malak.

Me: dad I'm out.

Dad: ok love you I'll cook your favorite so you will have with when you get home.

Me: thanks dad bye love you to. I walk out the door to be greeted my Malak and Raina handing me drink from Starbucks.

Me: Thx now let's go. We were on our way to school. When we got there we met up with the squad.

River: hai yall omg Olivia I love your outfit.

Me: Thx river I like yours Better lol.

River: thx. So are we gonna ditch today or what cuz it's noting really going on today since it's short day.

Malak: sure where yall wanna go.

Ben: um maybe the state fair.

Tayvion: that's a good idea lets go. So we went to the fair and we all broke up into groups. It was Raina Tayvion and Tasha. Then Ben and river. Then it was me and Malak. We haven't really told squad we was going out tho. But we will later probly.

Malak: so where you wanna go bae

Me: ummmmm maybe that Roller coaster over there.

Malak: uh sure. I could tell he was scared cuz the way he was shaking lol.

Me: omg that was like the funniest rude ever.

Malak: yeah I know right. He um Olivia can I ask you something?

Me: sure what is it boi

Malak: do you maybe wanna go on a date tonight with me.

Me: uhh sure ig. Where is it.

Malak: I know the perfect spot. So bout time we was done school was over.

So I went home to get dress for the date. I wonder what it is.
___________________________
Hai Thx for reading and plZ continue to read it's a lot of suprizes that are gonna happend so plZ read and coment and vote and Thx
Oh and sorry for the short chapter I was runin out of ideas but still read