Been so long Chapter:5

Olivia POV
It was getting late so I asked Malak to walk me home. When we got to my house the light were on so I got scared. Who could be in my house my dad out of town on a business trip and won't be back till next Monday and he didn't say who was coming over. So I asked Malak to come in with me. So as we go in im shocked by what I see.

Me: OMGGG TRENTT!!!. Trent is my older brother. He was living with his mom but he now is coming to stay with us but I didn't know he would to day. My brother trent plays football and sometimes basketball. He was very athletic and all ways been. He very chill and cool so I guess he coming to the school I go to now yay.

Me: what you fat ass doing in my kitchen eating my food daddy made me.

Trent: girl I was hungry dang can't a nigga eat. He said smiling.

Me: well can I alteast get a hug. He came to hug me but then his smile faded when he saw Malak.

Trent: who this? He said looking at Malak.

Me: ohh he my uhh..

Malak: bestfriend. I'm Olivia bestfriend. Trent gave him a Bruh look then daped Malak.

Trent: what up Bruh. Then they just talked and talked about sports. I just went to take my shower. I came bck and Malak was gone and trent was siting on the couch.

Me: hey where is Malak?

Trent: he went home to get some clothes he staying tonight.

Me: and who said he could?

Trent: I did. I was about to slap the light skin off him.

Me: and where he go sleep?

Trent: In your room since yall just friends right?

Me: yeah we the bestes friends. I was nervous to tell him the truth but I just went out with it.

Me: trent the truth is Malak is my boyfriend. When I said he started to tence up but then he calmed down.

Trent: okay I trust you. But does dad know?

Me: he knows Malak. He see him every morning.

Trent: okay it's cool. When he said that I'm guessing Malak was outside so I let him in and he had a gym bag with his clothes and he had his book bag.

Me: wcb Malak. I said smiling lol

Malak: hey bestfrand. He said in a ghetto girl voice.

Me: Malak he knows he dating.

Malak: oh well hey bae. He said kissing my cheek. Lol what am i go do with him. When he kissed me on the cheek trent gave him that look.

Malak: my bad Bruh. He said holding his hands up. The rest oh the night was pretty chill. Trent and Malak played inside football. It's a game they made up.then they started to complain how hot it was so they toke they shirts off and go throw they sweaty shirts on me like Df.They was chill with each other so that's a start. Then we all got a bowl of ice cream and watched tv on Netflix. I sat in Malak lap so it was kinda weird but it felt good when he wrapped his arm around me. Trent was way in to the movie it was funny cuz I through a pillow at him but he just sat there like it didn't happen it was funny. So in the middle of the movie we was watching I felt a hand snake up my night gown.

Me: (whispers) Malak no.

Malak: why not i ain't go do nun bad.

Me: Malak. And before I got to finish my sentence he slipped a finger in making me groan.

Me: Malak stop uhhhh. He added another finger. I was so loud I forgot trent was siting there staring at us.

Trent: really yall just go do that right here.

Me: do what? I said with a nervous smile.

Trent: what ever I'm going to bed. He went upstairs. As I watched to see if he was gone I hit Malak in the chest.

Malak: what YA do that for you liked it didn't you. He said raising a eyebrow.

Me: well a little.

Malak: then shh. As he said our lips where connected he kissed me nice and slow this time then again he carried me upstairs and through me on the bed. He toke my night gown off leaving me left in my bra and underwear. He toke my bra off and started kissing down my body. He nibbled on my nipples. Then he made his way down to my underwear. He started rubing me through them.

Me: stop teasing me Malak.

Malak: what's my name baby.

Me: Malak baby.

Malak: I said what's my name!

Me: MALAK!! Right when I said that he ripped then off and his tongue went to work.

Malak: you want this dick babe.

Me: yes daddy I said bitting my bottom lip.

NIKA ISTG IF U SHOW PEOPLE THIS SHIT IM BLOCKING U

Malak: then cum for daddy. When he said that his tongue went faster and he added two fingers in.

Me: I'm Finna come Malak faster. At that second I came all over the sheets and he licked his fingers clean. Then he came back up to kiss me.

Me: now it's my turn. When I said that i flip each other so now I was on top. I unbuckled his pants and rided it.

Malak: dang baby you good. We went for like 3 rounds I was to tired to go another do I toke another bath put on pajama pants and a T shirt and went to bed.

Malak POV

Dang I didn't know how good she was at this. I hope her brother don't mind tho I don't wanna get on his bad side tbh that nigga big as shit. But I gotta let me know I love his sis more than everything but I just wanna know if she know me. So while she was in the shower I changed the sheets for her and waited for her to come out and I went to sleep waiting for the next day.

___________________________
HOW YALL LIKE YHIS CHAPTER? I FELT SO UNCOMFORTABLE RIGHTING THE SEX SECNE LOL ITS DUMB BUT ANYWATS VOTE AND TELL MEH WHAT YA THINK AND OH THATS OLIVIA UP IN THW MEDIA BUT ANYWAYS THX FIR READING IMMA UPDATE LATER THIS WEEK CUZ YA KNOW I GOT STUFF TO DO AND SHT NUT AMYWAYS THX FOR READING AMD KEEP READING LOL AND COMMET OR MESSAGE ME WHAT UA THINK ANBOUT MY BOOK AND ADD ME ON KIK SWAGGER21334 Thx