New friends new enemys Chapter 2

SO IM NOT SO GOOD AT RIGHTING BOOKS BUT YA KNOW IM TRYING INJOYS CHAPTER 2
________________________
Malak told me a lot about the class before we enterd the class room being greeted by a pretty young teacher.

Teacher: hi malak.

Malak: hi mrs.tyrel. This is Olivia the new student.

Mrs.tyrel: always good to have a new student. Malak show Olivia where to sit.

Malak: I was already planing to ;). I gave him that bitch plZ look.
He toke be to a table and I recognized the two boys that was lookin at me. Two girls 1 light skin and the other middle skin (kinda like Nutella with a hint of peanut butter 😝 makin me hungry)

Malak: this is river. He said pointing to the light skin girl.

River: hai

Malak: this is Tasha.

Tasha: hay

Malak: and these goofy lookin ahh niggas right here is Tayvion and Ben.

Tayvion: nigga I know you ain't talkin with you light skin ahh.

Malak: you just mad cuz light skins get all the hoes. I started cracking up along with the rest of them.
So the rest of class the teacher let us just talk and shit. They are some really cool kids tho I think this go be the best year I could have IMMA try not to get into a fight.

Lunch time niggas 😙😜

I was walking and I met up with the squad at lunch. The table was full so I was about to go get a chair but Malak pulled me down to sit on his lap.

Me: nigga YA boney ass leg cuting into my skin. Everyone started crackin up.

Malak: what ever ma this the best sit you could ever have. I gave him that bitch where look.

Me: YA whatever Imma go get me a chair. As I was walking my happy ass over there some bitch go come up on me like she knew somebody.

Crazy bitch: um exuse me bitch what you think you doing sitin up on my man.

Me: um first of bitch who Df you talkin to with YA stank ass and for to who said I was sitin up on yo man.

Crazy bitch: bitch I only knew you for 1 minute and already about to stomp yo ass. Soon as she said that she swong but missed then I punched her in the stomach then then threw her ass across a lunch table with food still on it then I moped the floor with her ass pullin her from her fair then I pick that skinny bitch up and put her in the garbage can.

Squad: DAMNNNNNMM

And i didn't have a single scratch ether

Me: that will teach you not to run up on a real nigga bitch. Then I got ma chair then went back to the table to eat ma food. These niggas sitin here staring me down like df.

Me: yall want something.

Malak: DANM bae didn't know you had it in you.

Me: I stop eating ma food and gave him that death glare.

Me: nigga for one who said I was yo bae. And for two don't say that when I'm angry and eating at the same time. I said pointing my fork at him.

Me: cuZ I will shove this fork up yo

Malak: woh woh woh. No need to get all Incredible Hulk on a nigga I was tryna make the mood better ma.

Me: yeah what ever. We finshed our food then we had a couple more mins till school ended.

The end of school

(Malak POV)

Dang I didn't know Olivia had it in her tho. I mean like the things she do Tia nigga. She got a cute personality,she got that swag and not to mention that body she got. I just like everything about her but I hope she feels the same about me tho.

Me: aye I'll catch up with yall later. I ran to Olivia to walk home with her just for us to have alone time. Imma try to see how close I can get to her.

Me: hai Olivia can I walk home with you?

Olivia: sure why not. I just love the way she said that. We talked all the way to her house.

Me: well I QUESS this is good bye till tomarrow.

Olivia: well you can come in and we can still talk YA know my dad don't get home till 12:00. So I walked in with her.

Me: wow yo house nice.

Olivia: thanks. So what you want to do.

Me: idk we could talk more.

Olivia Ight you can set you bags right there imma go change into my house clothes. I was dead ass looking when she walked up them stairs. When she was gone I went to sit on the couch and had my shirt up just alitle and make it seem like I was hot 😝 so all I gotta do is wait.

Olivia POV

I went up stair to change into sum nice.
I picked out my booty shorts with clouds and kittens on them lol and a blue V neck T shirt noting to reviling but just right then I put my hair in a messy bun then put on my bunny slippers then went down stairs only to find a shirt less Malak.

Malak POV

So I decided to take ma shirt of CuZ I was really getting hot for real. Then I seen Olivia standing their in the sexiest outfit I could think off right now. She was turning a nigga on right now tho. I wonder what we go do tho ;).

Olivia POV

Omg malak has the sexiest body I could think of right now tho it was dead silent we was just looking at each other and I'm just siting here biting my lip. So I broke the silence and told him I was going to get a snack.

Me: you want a snack I'm FINNA get something.

Malak: nah I'm good. He turned on the tv like it was his house lol I just laughed to my self.

When I got done I went to go sit down with him drinking ma orange juice (my favorite) so we just watching tv then I start to get a little tired so I layer my head on his bear chest. It felt so good to be snugged in his arm. Then all of sudden we in a deep make out session. His lips was so soft. The. He picked me up and carried me to my room and layed me done on the bed the he started kissing down my neck and taking my shirt off.

Me: wait wait wait Malak I'm not ready for this not yet.

Malak: oh well I'm sorry I don't know what came over me you are just so beutiful and yah.

Me: well can we give this time I don't wanna do this right away YA know we just met.

Malak: smh ok well we cool right.

Me: yeah I quess

Malak: well can you be my bae

Me: uh sure . Then he gave me my shirt then game me a kiss then left to go home I kissed him good by as he walk out. What am I going to do with this boy. It was only 6:40 so I made me some beef roman noodles and a cup of orange juice cuz I didn't feel like cooking. The. I toke a shower finshed my home work, then texted Malak goodnight then went to bed.

__________________________

I hoped yall liked it imma update every day or every few day idk cuz I be busy YA know. Oh and imma add some more people to the story lol so um follow me please and like and coment and add me on ig. You_alread_know_who_it_is

And live YA life mwah 😝😛😜