Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (3)

I wrote this chapter yet again on my iTouch so sorry if there is any spelling errors :) I'm soo happy to be recieving positive feedback! Tysm everyone! xoxo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Alli! What are you doing here?" Cody yelled.

"I missed my big brother." Alli replied, grinning.

Cody rolled his eyes and pushed past her, walking over to the doors and making sure everything was in check.

"Hey Alli." I said.

"Hey!" She replied, smiling.

We continued walking down the stairs and met up with Cody.

He had a look of relief on his face. "All of the doors are locked and in check." It was cute how he cared about my safety.

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked, walking into the kitchen. They both nodded.

Alli sat on the counter and Cody leaned on the counter beside her. The muscles on his arm were flexing, and I think my heart skipped a beat.

I opened the fridge and looked inside. "I don't think you guys are going to like what's in here." I said, bending down and looking farther into the fridge.

"It can't be that bad." Alli snickered, walking toward the fridge. "I eat almost everythig."

She crouched down beside me and gave me a worried glance. "Wow, it really is that bad." She said. I nodded in agreement, laughing.

All I had was healthy food. Protein shakes, foreign yogurts, meat, vegetables and dairy products.

Alli and I stood up, closing the fridge. I walked over to a cabinet and found the adress book easily. My mom never really was good at finding things.

I pulled out the adress book and flipped threw the pages. "Does pizza sound good?" I asked. They both nodded excitedly. I laughed and ordered.

"How much will that be?" I asked into the receiver.

"$15.22? Okay, thanks." I said and hung up.

Cody pulled a twenty out of his pocket. "They can keep the change." He said.

I took the twenty and handed it back to him. "That's okay." I said, smiling.

Cody put the twenty dollar bill on the counter and slid it down. "No, no," he insisted.

"If you insist." I said, smirking. Cody pulled me by my wrists softly from behind and sat up on the counter.

He put me in-between his legs and he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Two can play that game." He whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine yet again.

Alli was watching us with wide eyes. "Get a room." She stuck out her tongue, grinning.

"Hey, no one invited you here!" Cody pointed out.

The stupid doorbell rang and I awkwardly made my way out from Cody's grasp.

Stupid Pizza Hut. Did I really just say that? Cody has me saying things I'd never dare to say. Stupid Pizza Hut, really? Wow. I really must like him!

I grabbed the money and walked to the door. "Thanks." I said as Cody carried the three boxes into the kitchen.

I pulled out the twenty and gave it to the pizza guy. "Anytime!" He said, smiling. He started walking away and then started dancing to Michael Jackson's thriller.