Dreams come true: Part one

1 year later...

I walked into the house with the smell of pizza under my nose, 'Kurt must be home' I thought.

I put my stuff on the table, today was a special day, mine Kurts first time was going to happen.

I ran upstairs and got everything ready and ran back downstairs and grabbed Kurts hand.

"Come upstairs with me" I said and we ran upstairs locking the door behind us.
___________________________

Wedding day.....

"2 minutes." I yelled and got in my place same with the others.

Sam and Mercedes, walked down first, then Finn and Rachel walked down and everybody followed.

Me and Kurt walked down at the same time and meet in the middle and we walked down the Aisle and looked into each other's faces.

The priest did his normal boring speech then came the vows.

I went first......

"Most people meet there love in a coffee job, at school, collage, but I meet mine in my dreams, love comes at various times, and ares came at the right time." I said smiling and tears came.

"Blaine, we meet at the stairs of dalton in a dream, I truly think it was fate who brought us together?" Kurt says smiling.

"You may kiss one another" the priest says.

We kissed and smiled and walked out of the hall of to the dance.
___________________________

The next morning came and I sat up and looked at Kurt.

"We are living the dream" I said kissing Kurt.

"We truly are?" Kurt Kissed back. "And I wouldn't want to live it with anyone else." Says Kurt.

"You know that was really cheesy" I replied laughing.

"Shut up" Kurt said pushing me.

"Whatever." I said still laughing.
___________________________

Thank you for reading this story. One more part!!!

Blaine Anderson