Chapter 5

After practically wrestling Kurt awake, I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I asked answering the phone.

"Blaine Devon Anderson!" My older brother Cooper screamed at me. "I came back to Ohio to film a stupid Yeist-I-Stat commercial, stop by the house to visit my little bro and bam your not there! I called the FBI to do an investigation before I went to your room to see it EMPTY! So I drove to Dalton to see if you moved into there but then your buddy's told me you dropped out!"

"First of all, slow down. Secondly I didn't drop out of Dalton I transfered to McKinley High. And finally what the hell is Yeist-I-Stat?"

"Blaine I don't really care where you go to high school right now Blaine. YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION. Where is my brother!" Cooper yelled.

"You actually never asked me that." I laughed.

"Well I am asking you know! Where are you!"

"At a friends house. And I have to go Coop. Let's play some hide and seek, I hide... You seek." I joked hanging up the phone.

Kurt slowly rubbed his eyes and stood up.

"Ughhhhh. Who was that?" he asked acting grumpy.

"My brother..."

"Why is your brother calling you so early?"

"Not a morning person I see." Kurt hit me with his pillow. "That just proves my point."

Before Kurt could hit me again I moved away from the bed and started digging through my bags.

"What day is it?" he asked getting up and hugging me.

"Monday." I responded. Kurt slumped down and went over to his closet.

"What's wrong?" I asked noticing him practically tearing the closet apart.

"I didn't plan my outfit yesterday. So I have to come up with something on the fly."

Figuring that he was "in the zone" I went through my bags looking for a casual outfit for my first day of school.

I pulled out a black collared shirt, red pants with a white belt, and a matching bowtie. I grabbed all of my hair products and ran into Kurt's bathroom. I gelled my hair back as he was hair spraying his.

He was wearing a gray coat with a white collared shirt underneath it. Not to mention he was wearing a tasteful gold tie with a black scarf like thing on top.

"Wow you look..." I said turning to him.

"You don't look so bad yourself."

We both blushed and took each others hand, and walked down the stairs.

Finn looked at us in confusion.

"Woah... When did that happen? Finn asked as Kurt and I sat down.

"When did what happen Finn?" Kurt asked eyeing his step brother.

"Never mind." he retreated, and just kept eating his cereal.

_______________________________

[Blaine:]
You make me feel so young
You make me feel like spring has sprung
Every time I see you grin
I'm such a happy individual

The moment that you speak
I want to run and play hide-and-seek
I want to go and bounce the moon
Just like a toy balloon

[Blaine and Kurt:]
You and I, we're just like a couple of tots
Running around a meadow
Picking up all those forget-me-nots