Chapter 9

For some reason... I was nervous when I was waiting in the police station. I didn't feel what I was supposed to feel here... safe.

I just had a feeling that my father was going to win. He might end up getting away with almost killing me...

But I wasn't alone, because Kurt was sitting right next to me. He was here... and he wasn't going anywhere. Even though I had to confirm this with him 5 times... I was starting to believe it. He took my hand, noticing my fidgeting movements.

"We are going to get through this." Kurt whispered to me. I nodded my head as we pulled each other into a tight hug.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear. He smiled back at me.

"M-" he started.

"Are you Mr. Blaine Anderson?" the cop asked me.

"Oh Blainey Anderson. Love the name," the cop behind him interrupted. "I here you want us to arrest the meany who beat you up!"

"We are not sure of that yet." the other cop told him.

I groaned realizing what this was turning into.

Good Cop.

Bad Cop.

"Anyway we have to take you for questioning even though we are going to throw your dad in jail anyway." The Good cop told me.

I slowly nodded my head and followed the two cops into a questioning room.

I walked in and all of a sudden I was shoved into a chair and there was a bright light in my face.

"Look I know you know something about this! We aren't leaving here until we get some answers."

I have them a confused face and then said.

"Can I be blunt?"

"Shoot." the bad cop said.

"Gun! Where!" The good cop screamed jumping on the bad cop. The bad cop calmed him down and turned back towards me.

"I don't think the two of you are real cops... I think you just watch Law and Order and other cop shows so they gave you the job because they were low on real cops. I also have proof of my fathers behavior and I would be happy to show it to you so I don't understand why I am here. If you were real cops then you would have asked me that in the beginning."

The "cops" exchanged glances before shoving me out of the room and back into Kurt's arms.

"No further questioning." the cops told me.

They walked us out he door and slammed the doors to the police station.

_______________________________

When we got back home Kurt took me to his room and shut the door.

We sat on the bed and he took my hand.

"Blaine Warbler..." He started.

"Since when have you called me Blaine Warbler?"

"Since you got so cute."

"You were saying?"

Kurt rolled his eyes at me. I blushed and we collapsed down onto his bed and started at the ceiling.

"So... do you think he is going to get arrested?" I asked making the mood more glum. Kurt sighed and looked at me.

He sat up and pulled my pants leg up to reveal massive amounts of scars and some bruises. He looked up at me.