Chapter 1

I hobbled up the stairs after my annoying midnight warbler rehearsal via Sebastian.

To lazy to even throw off my blazer I just collapsed into bed. Hopeful that the next day of "Warbler Hell" would be a little more pleasant.

_______________________________

I woke up, threw on my second uniform and walked to school... Even though I knew it was going to be the same thing.

Another day is another Katy Perry song.

When I made it to school, I noticed there wasn't anyone in the corridors so I pulled out my phone.

"8:40... shoot I'm late." I whispered to myself running towards my first class.

"Your late Mr Anderson." Mrs Collins, my first period teacher confronted as I tried to walk in. "You know it might be easier if you moved into the dorms..."

"No," I harshly replied. "I am fine where I am, and I won't be late next time."

Mrs. Collins cleared the doorway into the classroom so I could sit down and look interested for the rest of my boring History class.

_______________________________

Ring...

I was about to walk out of the room when...

"Blaine Anderson." Sebastian called, I turned around so I could be face to with the "man who smelt like Craig's List"  so I could tell him off.

"Sebastian... get away from me." I threatened.

"I was just going to tell you that we have a warbler performance in five minutes." Sebastian informed shrugging his shoulders. Blaine just walked out of the classroom and trudged down the stairs annoyed at the fact that they needed to have another performance that would shut the school down...

He ran down the stairs faster afraid he was going to miss his number.

"Excuse me?" Someone's voice echoed. I turned around and put on my happy face. "Um, hi. Can I ask you a question? I'm new here."

I quickly studied his entire. Definitely not a student. Then I traced my eyes back up to his face.

"My names Blaine." I introduced stunned by this new boy.

"Kurt." He replied shaking my hand. "So what's exactly is going on?

"The warblers." I replied with my eyes still drawn to his face. "Every now and then they thrown an impromptu performance in the senior commons. It tends to shut the school down for a while."

"So, wait, the glee club here is kind of cool?" Kurt asked seeming to be confused.

"The warblers are like rock stars." I replied complementing myself. He raised an eyebrow at me. "Come on. I know a shortcut." I grabbed his hand and pulled him down the side hallway into the senior commons.

As I basically dragged him down the hallway, he was looking around the hallway in awe of the school. I wonder where he comes from.

I pushed open the doors and brought him inside to our "stage".

"Oh, I stick out like a sore thumb." he said looking around at the rest of the students in their uniforms. I thought, yep... your actually attractive.

But then I just laughed.

"Well, next time don't forget your jacket, new kid. You'll fit right in." I then winked at him and turned to the warblers. "Now if you'll excuse me." I walked over to them and got into position.