Chapter 4

Previously on The Boy Of My Dreams...

By the end of the song, we had made it to my house. I opened the door for Kurt.

"Thank you kind sir" he thanked walking in.

I followed him and we were greeted by......

"Blaine. Who the hell is this?" My mom asked pointing to Kurt.

And that's what you missed on The Boy Of My Dreams

"Mom what are you doing here?" I asked slightly confused and particularly mad.

"I'm home for a few days. Now what's he doing here and who is he?" My very annoyed mother asked.

"This is Kurt Hummel and he's a friend of mine! And we're hanging out" I replied trying my hardest to be friendly.

All of a sudden someone came from the kitchen with a very angry look on his face.

"And who's this and what's he doing here?" My dad asked with a very mad voice.

"Oh my god, again he's Kurt Hummel and we're hanging out!" I screamed by accident.

Oh great now I'm going to be in trouble.

"Don't give that attitude now young man" my dad screamed.

"I can do what I want!" I screamed back not being able to handle it anymore.

I looks over at Kurt and he looked so scared, I felt bad about it.

"Leave Kurt." my dad screamed with anger.

"No Kurt stay!" I said to him with a happy voice and then turned to my dad.

I looked at my dad and full on screamed at him.

"You can't rule my life! Because all you guys do is pop out of my life every damn day and I'm tired of it! I'm through I'm leaving this hell hole! Come on Kurt can you help me with packing my stuff" I said screamed at my dad but then said it sweetly to Kurt.

_______________________________

After an hour or so me and Kurt found ourselves in front of the Hummel-Hudson house. Kurt asked told me I could I stay with him.

"I really like your house." I said with a happy and excited voice.

"Thanks, haven't you been here before. And is it okay if we share a room? It's just we don't have enough rooms." Kurt said with a hopeful look.

"That would be okay!" I said with a happy smile on.

Kurt opened the door and we walked inside. He dragged me up to his and I put my stuff down. What I think I heard was Kurts mom screaming at us for supper.

"We will be right down" he yelled back and grabbed my hand and we went and sat the dinner table.

_______________________________

Kurt and I layed in our bed not being able to fall asleep until Kurt brought somthing up.

"Where will you go to school?" Kurt asked facing me.

"I don't know? What school do you go to?" I asked him wondering if I could go to his school.

"William McKinley high school. You should go there." Kurt said with puppy dog eyes.

"I don't know... Last time I was at a public school it didn't go well, but if your there I would love to." I replied and smiled.

"Can I do somthing?" Kurt asked looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Ya sure?" I stayed not knowing what he was going to do.

And before I knew what was happening Kurts lips were on me. I kissed back.

_______________________________

I heard the door open but not dare let go of this kiss as it was magic.

"Lights out gu- wow okay sleep now." Burt said shocked and grossed out.

And with that Burt left the room me and Kurt stared at each other and blushed.

All night me and Kurt were snuggled up together and thank god there was no school tomorrow.

_______________________________

The next day I woke up forgetting where I was but then I remembered

I tried to get up but someone had a tight grip on my waist. I looked to my left and saw a out cold Kurt laying next to me.

I fell back on the bed and stared at him in awe and waited for him to get up.

Isn't she lovely?
Isn't she wonderful?
Isn't she precious?
Less than one minute old
I never thought through love we'd be
Making one as lovely as she
But isn't she lovely made from love?

Isn't she pretty?
Truly the angel's best
Boy, I'm so happy
We have been heaven-blessed
I can't believe what God has done
Through us he's given life to one
But isn't she lovely made from love?

Isn't she lovely?
Life and love are the same
Life is Aisha
The meaning of her name
Londie, it could have not been done
Without you who conceived the one
That's so very lovely made from love

_______________________________