Chp. 7- Back Again

I'm sorry!!!!!

For some strange reason I thought I had posted this a month ago!! But then when scrolling through I realized I didn't!!!

I'm really sorry!

-Jaz

~~~~

Chp. 7- Back Again
3rd Person POV

When Annabeth woke up she was still on the throne room floor. Apollo was hovering over her a confused look on his face.

She pushed him away as she sat up. Others watched her confused. "I'm fine," she assured them. "I'm fine."

Standing she desperately scanned the room for Percy.

"He disappeared," Poseidon informs her.

"What happened?" Athena asked her daughter.

~~~~

"Isn't that ya know... Sketchy?" Hermes states.

"It's more than sketchy," Apollo corrects.

"You both do you who were talking about here right?" Artemis reminded them.

"But why is that his request?" Poseidon asks.

Athena frowns but doesn't speak. She didn't need to burden her daughter with her current thoughts. She could allow her to be optimistic for now. "I suppose we shall find out in a month's time."

~~~~

"Guess what Perseus!?" Tartarus booms. "You're freedom is to be granted.

Percy's eyes narrow. "What did you do?"

"Nothing really. Nothing yet at least. But we only have a month so we need to work fast," he responds before snapping once. On his command a large table appears with Percy on it strapped down.

"One month to do what?"

"Bleed you dry."

~~~~

Explaining to the gods was easy. As was talking to her friends. But the twins...

For the past month Lily had barely spoken to her, and Max seemed conflicted about which side to choose.

On one month to the day Annabeth stood pacing back and forth in her back yard full of anticipation.

"He's not coming back," Lily said. "You sold my brother soul what do you expect?"

"Lil..." Max said quietly but she ignored him and continued to glare at the woman.

Lily opened her mouth again when she was surrounded by a bright light. She instinctively closed her eyes and opened them to find herself on the floor with an annoying brother on top.

"What the-?"

"No time!" Apollo shouts running in. He's covered in a mix of blood, ichor and sweat. "Thought I'd tell ya. You're boyfriend is back. Will be back later." He rushes off without another word.

"Did you seriously just make a haiku now?" Artemis asks calls behind her as she walks in.

"What's going on?" Lily asks.

"Percy's back. Apollo is helping. He'll just fine soon," she tells them with a small smile.

Lily smiles wide. "When!? When!?"

"Perhaps it's best the two of you go home for now. It could be a while," Annabeth tells them."

"No!"

"I think she's right," Athena says walking in.

"Of course you do. You're her mother."

Athena herds off the children and Annabeth turns back to Artemis who is no longer smiling.

Artemis doesn't meet her eyes. "Come on."

Annabeth follows confused. They enter the room where Apollo flits around Percy who is covered in blood and ichor. An oxygen mask covers most of his face.

"What's wrong?" Annabeth asks though she's worried to know the answer.

"It's like he was bled dry of ichor and it was replaced with regular mortal blood," Apollo responds. "I don't even want to know where the blood came from."

"So he's mortal now?" Annabeth asks in a small voice.

"I only know I need to fix this. Or... Doesn't matter just shoo. Shoo."

"No. I what answer. I've waited long enough."

Apollo sighs and wiped his forehead of sweat only to replace it with blood. "He was once a mortal so he obviously had a blood type. Let's just say this one in his system. Isn't his."

"How?"

"I don't even want to know. But I need to find a way to fix it or his body will keep fighting itself. And that won't end well."

"But if all of it's gone and then replaced why would it fight itself?"

"Well for one this shouldn't even be possible as it is. Making it even more confusing. Look, I just know I need to fix or bad things. So shoo."

Annabeth frowns and leaves but not before pressing a kiss to her Seaweed Brains's forehead.