Update

Hullo, guys :)

It's me, Dianna, obviously.

This is very important, so pay attention.

This story, I daresay, had a super rough start and rereading it now makes me laugh a lot, but it also makes me feel totally dim, haha. I was actually unexperienced then as a writer, and now I have gotten a  lot better, so the final and the culmination of this whole story will be up soon, after a whole year of waiting.

This is the important part -

I got @carriedi to write the whole thing over from the beginning in a waaaay better way than mine from a few years back. So this girl's actually a doll and I love her, and she's making the story better than I can even imagine.

http://www.wattpad.com/14657552-harry-potter-the-lost-chapters-part-1

This is the link. 

It's genius, it has absolutely no one's point of you in itself, so you will get to see a lot more of everybody in there.

I basically gave Cara my whole plot for her to modify however she feels like, and mind me, she's done an incredible job so far, but she needs a little push to go further. And since I know how hard it is for all of us to make something good noticeable here in Wattpad, I am promoting her.

READ IT, IT'S BETTER THAN ANY OTHER HARRY POTTER STORY YOU'LL EVER READ. EVER.