The Three Hang Out

Annabeth tapped Ginny's broom, and it wiggled a bit in protest. "That's odd." She tilted her head, holding her lap top tightly. Katniss shrugged a bit. "I don't know how it works either." The three were walking along together, for a day of hanging out. Ginny Weasly, Annabeth Chase, and Katniss Everdeen.

Annabeth looked carefully at the end bristles of the broom, rather intrigued now. "I wonder what makes this contraption fly..." She muttered, and Ginny chuckled a bit. She was in full Qudditch gear, and wondered if the girls would come to the game. Jokingly, Ginny wondered what would happen if Annabeth and Hermione had a day together.

The three sat together in the grass, on a lovely summer day. They sat under a tree, providing a bit of shade. Katniss began sharpening some arrows with a small pocketknife. "So Annabeth, I heard you were designing this new building for Olympus. I remember you compared it to a stadium. What kind of stadium is it?"

Annabeth tapped her chin. "A little hard to explain, to be honest. I mean, it's only a rough draft at the moment. I'm not even done with the blueprint." Ginny put her broom in the grass, propping her elbows on the ground. Katniss smirked. "Well, smartie pants? Let's see what you have so far." Annabeth smiled, rolling her eyes, and then pulled on her laptop.

While she searched through her files, Ginny stared at the computer in awe. "Bloody hell, that thing's amazing! How does it even work?" Annabeth looked back at Ginny. "It might take all day to tell you. I think I'll just show you the blueprint." Ginny shrugged. "Alright then."

Katniss grunted. "Ouch." She dropped her knife, and her hand was revealed to have a jagged, bleeding scratch. Drips of crimson stained the grass. Annabeth looked back, and grimaced. "Oh gods. That looks bad." Ginny held out her hands. "Don't worry, I got this." She dug a hand in her pocket, and with a flourish, pulled out her wand.

Annabeth's eyes widened, and Katniss reared her hand back, holding it tightly to her chest. "Uh, I'm fine without the weird magic stuff." Ginny rolled her eyes. "Oh, don't be foolish. It won't hurt a bit. Besides, it's not the weird." Katniss squinted suspiciously, and then reluctantly held out her hand. "Just don't mess up."

Ginny closed her eyes, thinking, and then pointed her hand towards Katniss's wounded hand. She muttered a spell under her breath. The cut began to slowly come together. The cut began to heal rapidly, and the blood even dried. Soon, the only thing that showed Katniss's hand was ever injured was a faint scar. Katniss stared at her hand, wiggling her fingers. Annabeth smiled goofily.

"That was so cool! How does that even work?" Ginny mimicked Annabeth's voice. "It might take all day to tell you." All three laughed, and then Annabeth checked the clock on her laptop. "Hey Ginny, isn't it time for your Qudditch game?" Ginny paled. "Oh crap, I better go." She slung her broom over her shoulder, and then stood. Ginny then turned around, as if forgetting something.

"By the way, are you two coming to the game?" Katniss grinned. "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

The three then ran off to get to the quidditch game, laughing.