23: Suck My Dick, Literally

Gee was pretty sure she loved Frank.

That realisation came at about ten that night, with the two just in bed together, not in that way, not yet anyway, just sat there, cuddled up, with some punk record Gee wasn't quite edgy enough to recognise on in the background, as Frank scrolled through facebook on his laptop and Gee made sarcastic comments about the statuses that came up.

It wasn't Frank laughing at her stupid jokes, and Frank not laughing at her now somewhat embarrassing taste in music, although she would very strongly argue that Little Mix were quite good, although Frank was having none of it at all, or the way Frank seemed to fit perfectly into her side, or the way they just seemed to finish each other's sentences and just generally fit with one another, or perhaps the fact that Gee had gotten used to Frank smoking, and Frank had gotten used to making an effort not to when Gee was around, but it wasn't any of that, not at all.

It was simply the way she felt inside: warm, fuzzy, buzzing a little, like you felt after perhaps two drinks of something posh enough that meant you really had stolen it from your parents, and something that actually didn't taste like arse, but vaguely edible, like the world was on fire and everything really meant something, and everything felt stronger, more real, like someone had simply turned up the contrast on the world.

That was how Gee felt, sat there: deadly sober - the both of them were, because they didn't need to be intoxicated around each other.

And she was certain that Frank's eyes had never looked brighter when he laughed at some comment she'd made, one she couldn't even remember now, about some girl's eyebrows, or the lack of them and the excess of what looked to be purple marker pen, but suddenly some girl and her shitty eyebrows were the least important thing in the world, because Frank Iero had the most beautiful laugh, and the most beautiful smile, and the most beautiful personality, because he was indeed the most beautiful person.

And before Gee even really knew what she was doing, she was kissing him, and knocking his laptop down the bed as she moved closer: his arm wrapping around her back and pulling her in as their lips met, and everything, everything just worked. And she hadn't expected it to, but it did.

There was just something there: something that even Mrs Iero could hear.

Gee just hoped Mrs Iero didn't hear what happened from then on. What happened as Frank let out a quick, "fuck," smiling at Gee, before pulling away slightly and putting his laptop down on the floor before they could end up breaking it accidentally or something, and reaching over to turn the music up a little - not enough as to arouse suspicion or piss his mum off, but just loud enough to make sure nothing else could be heard, not that Mrs Iero was clueless to what might happen at all, she had encouraged it, after all.

"So... this..." Frank let out a sigh, turning back to his girlfriend and brushing his hair away from his face, "this is happening..."

Gee nodded, blushing a little, "yeah," and with that, she leaned forward, kissing him again, because kissing Frank was seriously something she could never get bored of, and seriously, she knew how fucking sappy that sounded, but still, it certainly beat spending time doing homework, or being at home with her parents.

In a weird way, her parents being transphobic assholes had gotten Gee laid, because she wouldn't have been staying overnight at Frank's if it wasn't for them being the worst people in the world, and of course, her grandma deciding to come over, and if she wasn't staying overnight at Frank's, then they wouldn't have the opportunity to have sex.

So Gee made a mental note to thank her grandma the next time she saw her, because really, after she told her that she was indeed a girl, what more could really shock her?