17: this is irrelevant but i love matty healy so much he's ruining my life

Gee had perhaps been a little hard on Frank, but still, they both knew it was for the best, and she'd much rather that he was angry at her temporarily than he died of an overdose or got stabbed by some crazy fucking crack dealer or something, but still, there was just a little tension between the two, which she hadn't helped by texting him at ten that night asking whether he was going to be going out that night and whether he'd be near drugs, to which Frank had responded with some comment about Gee not being his mum, before replying with a 'no, I'm just going to fucking sleep' and had then ignored Gee's texts afterwards.

She'd stayed up quite late that night, scrolling through tumblr, but not really giving the social injustices reported upon her dash her full attention, as she found herself glancing at her cellphone screen at least once every few minutes, just to check if Frank had texted her back, or even seen her messages, because yeah, at about midnight, she'd come to realise that perhaps she shouldn't have done that, been so persistent and finicky, but still, there was no way of knowing what Frank was doing behind her back.

She should be able to trust him, that he wouldn't lie to her, and as she thought about it, she came to realise that the notion of Frank lying about anything serious was kind of ridiculous. She found herself back in the afternoon, with Frank, yelling at each other, and Frank telling her he loved her, and how she'd just brushed it off at the time, because she wasn't quite sure how to react, but several hours later, she found herself quite adamant that he'd meant it.

So she could trust him, of course she could, but still had the right to be worried too, everyone had the fucking right to worry about their boyfriend, but she definitely didn't have the right to be an annoying bitch about it.

Gee bit her lip, reblogging a picture of Halsey, before picking her cellphone up and opening the messages app. Frank still hadn't seen the message; she brushed off all thoughts of him ignoring her, because it was fucking obvious to absolutely everyone with an ounce of common sense, that Frank had just gone to bed, like he said he would.

She shook her head at herself, knowing that she should also go to bed so she could stop overthinking things, and Frank would probably text her something cute in the morning, and they could go on being okay. She texted him a quick 'I'm sorry' followed by two kisses, before turning her phone screen off and putting it back on her bedside table, and turning back to tumblr, reblogging some quality memes until her phone vibrated on the table beside her, and she had something reminiscent of a heart attack.

Gee picked her cellphone up, her eyes widening at the possibility of it being a text from Frank, and dear god, she really hoped she hadn't woken him up, however she found herself surprised to see a text from Lindsey, who she hadn't really spoken to much in the past week or so.

'I know you're awake. You're on tumblr. So you're awake and bored and so am I.'

Gee laughed a little, because yeah, Lindsey knew her too well, 'yeah, you got me.'

'Do you think you could sneak out? We haven't hung out in a while.' She ended her message with a sad face emoji.

Gee bit her lip, closing her laptop and getting up, peering into the corridor, finding herself relieved to hear that yes, both Mikey and her parents were indeed asleep. 'I've never done that before.' She admitted.

'Oh my god! If your parents are asleep, it's easy.' And Gee knew this was the worst fucking idea in the world, but if Frank could snort coke on a regular basis, then she could fucking sneak out once at midnight.

'Ok fine. Meet me at the top of my street.' She put her phone back down, cursing under her breath and apologising to anyone who could give a shit, probably Mikey - Mikey wouldn't be proud of her for this, but still fuck it, she decided, as she pulled on a black skirt and grabbed a denim jacket to throw over the shirt she had already been wearing.