The entire gang nodded. "Yeah! Let's do this!"

******************

"Whoa," you murmured upon reaching the San Fransokyo Premium Banquet Hall a week later, your models and newly made dresses just behind you.

One of the models glanced past your shoulder to see you gape at the scenery. "There must be a lot of people invited tonight," she remarked.

You nodded. "I can imagine. There'll be nothing but the big brand names, anyway," you shrugged.

"Shall we get going to our waiting room?" Reagan asked you. She was your accomplice and partner for this trip, and you couldn't have been more thankful for her presence.

You nodded. "Yeah, let's go!"

So the group went through the winding halls and proceeded to get into your room. The moment you opened the door, you saw a bouquet of flowers already sitting there on a chair in the centre of the room.

"Who's this from?" you wondered to yourself, reaching for the bouquet of (F/F), wondering just who would have sent it to you. Obviously, someone close to you here, but who? You then proceeded to read the note that accompanied it.

Dear (Y/N),

I'm sure you don't remember me, but I just want to let you know that I'll be here tonight at your fashion conference cheering you on. All of our old friends are here too. One of them, you'll remember her as a chem wiz and fashionista--she loves your designs, and is seriously rooting for you. Well, long story short, we all are.

If you're not too busy after the show, can you meet us outside the hall? I think we all need some time to catch up and re-bond. And also...there's something I have to tell you, but alone. I can't spill it here. Otherwise you'd be creeped out, and I don't want that to happen.

So yeah. Hope to see you soon, and good luck in tonight's fashion show!

Signed,

An old friend

"Ms. (Y/L/N)? I have a loose clasp here!" a model called out.

"The beads are falling off here!" another one cried.

Everyone was shouting all at once, and it made you suddenly dizzy and light-headed to not only hear the concerns of your models, but also the mystery note-writer.

This note-writer is right. Whoever this person was, he, or she, definitely is a creep.

"ARGH!" you cried in frustration, throwing your hands up in the air. This sudden movement made everyone freeze.

"Everything okay?" Reagan asked you.

You nodded, then shook your head, then balled your fists, crumpling the note in your hand. "I don't know!" you cried.

This took Reagan by surprise. She approached you and put a hand on your shoulder. "Worry about the bouquet later. Whoever it was...I'm surprised. I mean, you must have had some friends here now, haven't you?"

You nodded. "I do...no, I did...but I can't remember them in great detail."

Reagan nodded in understanding. "(Y/N), just remember...whoever they are, they're here to support us. And that's a good thing, right? So don't get too stressed out over who it is, because whoever it was they got your back. Be proud for that." She then gestured to the rest of the models. "You don't mind fixing some small errors in their stitching?"

You shook your head and smiled at Reagan. It's kind of weird for an employee to calm their boss down, but your relationship with her was special. "I'll do that. Thank you, Reagan."