Chapter 2- Quality Time with the Quintuplets...

Start from the beginning

“Leo…” I asked on our way up to our rooms.

“Yea?”

“Do you feel it? I mean I felt like we have known each other our whole lives and now when I’m with you guys I fell… well not whole but full? Do you get what I mean?” I asked in a questioning tone, hopefully trying to convey my thinking.

“Yea, I feel it too. I was always the odd one out with Art and Mikey. I guess as they had their twin and I didn’t. I wish I got to know you when we were littler, we would know each other better now but we have all the time for that later. Night” he said and placed a kiss on my forehead then turned and retired into his room. I was so tired by the time I had a shower and brushed my teeth I collapsed on my bed and was asleep instantly.

On Saturday’s I don’t get up till 6, but seeing as that is the same time as the boys get up I got up at 5.30 and cooked croissants for breakfast. It was almost the same as yesterday but today Leo was up first then dad.

“Morning Princess!” dad said as he kissed my forehead. I was getting more kisses from these boys then I had got in my lifetime, I couldn’t help but feel I belonged here. “Of course you belong here Sweetie.”

“I didn’t say anything…” I was confused I thought it but didn’t voice my opinion.

“… Your ugh, face, it looked like you were thinking about… it… “Dad said obviously trying to blow it over.

“Whatever” I said as I put breakfast down on the table.

“So. Today were going to show you around and you can hang with us for a while” Leo said as he put his plate in the sink.

“Okay, let me change!” with that I ran upstairs to my room and did my normal routine. Leo was waiting outside my room with Art and Mikey. “Were going into town, you can bowel right?” he asked.

“I think, I’ve only ever don’t it once or twice with mum.” I said in a small voice trying to trick them, I had gone bowling with my friends before and I got a perfect score, after that I liked to bowel for the fun of it.

“Well, they day’s a waiting.” Art said as he turned to go down to the garage.

“I call shotgun!” I called as I ran down the stairs at an impossible speed and into the garage, Jake was already hanging half out of one of the cars, he stepped out from the car with a smile and helped me into the Jeep that was almost up to my waist. Sitting waiting for the boys I honked the horn to show them my impatience. “HURRY UP!” I called as I honked it again.

With smiles on their faces they jumped into the car and we were off. The house was a fair drive away from town but I sat in my seat practically bouncing till I saw the first part of town. We had gotten out to get something to eat and stopped at a McDonalds. The boys were pigs and got almost everything on the menu while I only got an Oreo McFlurry. I could live on those things.

We walked to the bowling alley from here and once we got there I soon found it out to be a main hang out place for teenagers. There were huge crowds around the place, the boy’s pain and got my shoes while I typed in the names, Putting it in age order Leo was first, then Art, Mikey and then me. Other’s come and hangs around the boys while I was getting my ball.

“Excuse me.” I said but no one moved. “Can you move?” I asked again but no luck getting mad I tried to push my way through but also no luck finial I got mad and shouted, “OI, MOVE IT” over the crown they parted for me while my brothers had knowing smirks on their faces. “Thanks” I said in a sweet voice while I put my ball down and Leo took his go.

He got a split, everyone behind me were trying to give him advice while I just laughed. “No pressure, Bro” I called out to him with a smile and he just shook his head. He got the 10th pin just before it went into the gutter. Art took his go next and he got a spare then Mikey had a go and got a strike.