I heard Ashley yell, "Wait! Chris-Chris-Chris-Chris-Chris!! The ghost!!"

I ran to them to check it out, and at the last second I saw the girl again. "Chris look!"

He turned around but the ghost was already gone. "What?"

"Didn't you see it?!!" Ashley asked annoyed.

"...no..." He answered.

"You were looking at your phone, you dip! What were you tweeting?! Hashtag there's a freaking ghost after us?!" She complained.

"Yeah seriously Chris how could you not have seen that?!" I argued.

He denies it, "Guys calm down, okay? There is no ghost here. Ghost of what? Your freaked out because of what happened with josh-" I froze.

Ashley interjected, "Your not paying attention. Both (Y/N) and I saw it. We saw a ghost and it looked like Hannah! It looked like Hannah!! Or- or maybe Beth."

Ashley was right. I thought I recognized the ghost and it being either Hannah or Beth would explain it.

"Wait wait wait WHAT?" Chris refused to believe any of it. "Jesus, Ash... What do you think they follows us up here from the seance?"

"I don't know, maybe!!" She claimed.

"Maybe they did!" I agreed. "I think there is something here and it's trying to lead us somewhere, Chris!"

Chris yelled at both of us, "They didn't! Because ghosts don't exist,okay?"

"Okay who was talking to us at the seance, Chris?!" She asked.

"I don't know." He admitted.

There was a loud shriek coming from where the ghost vanished. A picture got ripped off of the wall and it landed on the floor. "How does a picture frame jump off the wall like that?" Chris asked.

I walked over to where the picture fell from and I found a key hanging on a hook that was behind the picture. "It's a key... To what though?" I said.

I turned around to see the ghost standing in the middle of the basement pointing to a corner of the room. "Oh God! Chris! Look!" I yelled, causing him to turn around and finally see the ghost, right before it disappeared.

"You can't tell me you didn't see that" Ashley cried.

"Wow, that's... That's..." He babbled.

"See? You do see it!" She accused.

"I dunno... I-I just-... This is fucking crazy." He agreed.

"I couldn't agree more." I added.

Chris ran off towards it. "Chris, it's showing us the way!" Ashley assured.

We walked towards where the ghost vanished and found a dollhouse. Ashley looked inside of it, "look- look look look, guys! You can see in the Windows."

"See what? Tiny furniture?" Chris mocked.

"No it's a whole scene, with dolls and everything!" She replied.