Want A Sequel? :)

Start from the beginning

Liam turned the car off and he opened his door saying, "Lets go."

---

The room was huge. It was called a condo unit. But I never expected Liam to buy this. Well, I had my share on the payment but Liam had a bigger share. I always thought he chosen a studio-type unit but he bought a large expensive condo unit!

Where'd he even get the green to afford this?

Well, what ever.

The room had concrete walls, and one glass wall. The glass wall had a woderful view of the city and a little of the near by bay. Its like New York here. I mean we are 35 floors off the ground! The view was bombastic!

Anyways, the glass wall had a sliding door that lead to a terrace. There were drapes of blue and white stripes which reminded me of the emgagement party.

I stood there, in front of the glass wall and just staring out to the city. It was still day light but the view was still wonderful.

[/!\ Warning /!\ ]

Just then, I felt arms coil around my torso and a chin on my shoulder.

"What do you think?", it whispered, it's breath crawling on my neck and causing me to shiver and become weak on my feet.

"Liam, its wonderful, but how much did it cost you?", I asked and turned myself around now I was facing him, our noses touched and my hands were on his chest.

"Dont think about the cost think about-"

"It must have cost you a lot did it?", I cut him off.

"Yeah. But not so. Mom and Stef- I mean- Dad spent most of the price", he said humbly.

I was speechless.

"Want to go on the bed?", he snapped.

"Is that an invitation? Or a suggestion?", I teased him.

"Lets just-", he didnt finish his sentence because I crashed my lips on his. He immediately responded to the kiss and he begun to touch me everywhere. It even felt good even with the dang clothes on!

"Dont crumple my shirt", I hissed on the kiss.

"That wont be on you anylonger anyway", he smirked and bit my lower lip. I gasped and he took the chance to enter it with his hot tongue.

"Liam", I moaned and placed my hands on his chest over his sweater. I found the zipper and I slid it down slowly and teasingly. Liam already had his big hands on my butt squeezing the cheeks and pulling me to him, making our crotches touch with all the fabrics and jean.

"Ahhh... Liam", I moaned as he parted my lips and attacked my neck. I felt him sucking, licking and nibbling around all the area he could do and it felt so damn hot.

I finally got his sweater off of him and now, I had my chin held up high as he kept forming a hickey on my neck... somewhere. He let go of one of my butt cheek and made that hand run up under my shirt.

"Zaaaayn", he moaned and pinch my right nipple who was the hardest... probably.

After all the caressing and nibbling and grinding, we were both without our shirts and Liam was pushed on the wall with me. I traced Liam's perfect abs with my finger and after that, I found myself unbuttoning his pants. Once it was unbuttoned, I pulled it down to his ankles and he stepped out of it. He was now on his boxers and I eyed his tent over there. Is he ten inches or more?!

God. I want it so bad.

Without warning, I grasped his length, Liam gasped surprisingly, with the fabric of his boxers and I placed my lips on his and we started as very rough kiss. Liam shoved his tongue into my mouth and our tongues danced liked it was one of Britney Speare's dance music video.