Bαd ғeelιɴɢѕ

They eat silently at a nearby restaurant.

There's too many of them to fit in one table, so they split up. One table for Isabella, Liam, Kim, and Mason, another for Scott, Stiles, Malia, Lydia, and Kira.

Across from Isabella is Liam and Mason, and next to her is Kim. Nobody knows what to talk about as of this moment, given the fact that they just got a message from Marcus.

Mason speaks up first. "Okay, can you guys please tell me what Marcus said? I'm part of this pack too."

They hesitate, but Liam answers his best friend. "He said he'd be happy to be killed, but only by Scott. If we try to kill him, he'll kill us first. He only wants Scott to do it."

"'Werewolves are predators, yes, but alphas, alphas are monsters,'" Isabella whispers, quoting Marcus.

The two werewolves and the chimera sense Mason tense and feel worried. Mason gives them frightened looks. His eyebrows are raised the skin between them is scrunched.

"Scott killing Marcus would mean he won't be a True Alpha anymore!" Mason shrieks.

"We know," Liam sighs.

Kim mumbles, "We need to think of a plan to kill him without Scott losing his True Alpha name and powers."

"Yeah, but we don't know how to kill him without Scott losing his True Alpha name and powers," Mason says.

Kim rolls her eyes. "Yeah well, we would be able to make one if you would just stop freaking out." This silences Mason. "Listen, we need to keep calm and relax. There's always another way. It's like algebra. There are many solutions to get an answer."

"You did not just put math into this," Isabella groans, which makes Kim laugh.

On the table of the seniors, the air around them tense. Scott looks like he might breakdown any moment now. Who could blame him? He's just be told to kill a monster to make him lose his True Alpha name.

Kira's tried to find a positive side to this, mentioning how Isabella is alive and well, but it doesn't make anyone feel better. It just worries them even more because she still hasn't regained all of her memory.

Suddenly, voices rush through Lydia's head, causing her to gasp and drop her spoon. This grabs everyone in the pack's attention. Lydia releases a shaky breath and wipes a tear that has fallen from her eye. Stiles leans closer to her, asking her if she's alright, but she can barely hear him. She only hears the voices whisper the same thing over and over again.

From your pack.

She gets up and walks out of the booth. She's so quick, she hits an employee with a pile of plates, causing the plates to crash onto the floor. Muttering an apology, she speeds off, running out of the restaurant.

From your pack.

Lydia sits on the hard ground, finally letting go. Her scream, like usual, lasts a while before hearing the actual name of the person. And once she hears the name, her crying becomes sobbing, and the tears roll down her cheeks faster.

Inside the building, Stiles is about to get up when Scott tells him that he'll approach her instead. Lydia sits on the cement ground, crying her eyes out. Scott walks out and jogs over to her when he sees her. He crouches down and holds her.

"Who is it, Lydia?" he asks urgently. "Who's going to die?"

Lydia takes a few deep breaths before looking up. "Isabella."

◤✖◢

Everyone is cooped up in the car.

"Do we have a plan?" Malia asks.