A Blue Wall

A good poet is capable of writing books of poems, expressing his feelings and speaking about experiences. However, a talented poet is someone who, if he saw a complex experience, would be able to fully express it in written words, allowing the reader to fully immerse themselves as if they went exactly through the whole experience. Although a true poet is someone who has both of these talents, capable of expressing his feelings, capable of allowing his readers to live in a sole imaginary world where they would ponder about how they lived their whole lives without going through that intense experience.
          The ability to write about anything in the whole world, expressing its beauty in places where people never thought it could hold that power in a very small place. You could write about anything in the whole world -- everything -- your experiences, emotions, thoughts, wars, love and life. Even writing about a blue simple wall for example can be a ridiculous thing to express in a simple poem, but remember it is 'you' who holds the pen of wisdom, power and expression.

'            Rustic blue walls
              With old dusty spots
          Blue like an ocean
               Blue like the sky
          As simple as it looks
It has seen so many goodbyes
      Marked with sad gloomy hues
Fallen like an old waterfall on loose
                  Shadings of blues
         And dusty markings it exposes
          Decorated with age
And old scribbled markings of late             '

-------
If anyone is in the mood, why not compose a poem about that blue wall in the photo and post it in the comment below for fun? Let's have fun sharing our thoughts and poems here together!

Ps. Those words I have wrote in here regarding the poets, was told to me by a mysterious old man in a dream a while ago. ^^
I was sitting in this small simple garden under the white arched entrance and suddenly an old man sat next to me. Then he started telling me from the beginning of what I wrote there actually, when he finished talking I tried to look at him and he told me not to look. I saw a glimpse of him, half his face was covered with white shining light, but he pointed to me for an old blue wall similar to that picture I uploaded, it was as blue as that one. I woke up right after I saw it so I got inspired to write about a blue wall from it, thought it was nice to write what he told me down.