Dreaming: When I First Met You (part 1)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I'm riding home with you okay?" She called out before skipping to her first period.

I walked in my class and sat in my assigned seat. Within two minutes the class was filled, and the teacher Mrs. Knight walked in.

"Hey guys I hope you all had a great weekend I know I did," She smiled.

"Yea we all know you did," This boy name Trell said, causing the class to laugh and causing Mrs. Knight to have a slight mug on her face.

"Anyway, Latrell before I get the class started I got two things I would like to say. The first one is congratulations to Zariana Cruz for winning homecoming princess for the freshman body," She clapped her hands and so did everybody else in the classroom. There was a few yeah's and a few whooh's and a few disgusted grunts coming from the girl in front of me.

"Is there a problem Felisha?" Mrs. knight asked folded her arms across her chest. I smirked to myself because Mrs. Knight always stuck up for me when it came to Felisha started stuff with me, despite the fact that I can properly handle Felisha on my own.

She slid down in her seat and I could have tell she rolled her eyes.

"I should have won. That Zari is a nobody," She said proudly while sitting back up and flipping her hair on my desk. She turned her head and me and gave me the side eye.

I looked at her and laughed. There's always something going on between me and her. Ever since I moved to Cali there was a problem, but I never entertain her stupid ass, because I know she's just jealous of me. Haters gone hate.

"Man, whatever Felisha. Chill all that out I won fair and square stop trying to compete with me in things and you won't get your little feeling hurt," I said rolling my pen around my desk.

She scuffed then sat sideways so she could look at me. Her blue eyes pierced into my bright brown eyes.

"I hate you," She mouthed.

"But your boyfriend loves me though," I tilt my head to the side and laugh. "Gone somewhere with all of that," I sat back in my seat and looked at her.

Her mouth fell open and her face started to turn red. "You hoe!" She yelled standing up and slamming her purse down.

I looked up at her and smirked.

"I'm not the hoe, tell you mother to stop fucking with my father," I stood up, so we were face to face.

'Ooo's' and 'oh shits' was heard all around the room, but I didn't care for none of them. She's putting on a show so, she's going to get a show and I'll make sure of that.

Her face turned even redder and Mrs. Knight finally walked up to us and pushed us apart.

"That's enough girls, now stop before I call the principal," She yelled at us.

"Yes ma'am," Felisha mumbled before sending daggers my way and sitting down.

"Yea iight." I sat down, and she walked back up to the front leaning on her desk.

"Now the second thing I wanted to say was we have a new edition to this class room, he has been standing outside for a good moment and I would like to bring him in," Mrs. Knight beamed before quickly walking over to the door and opening it.

A light skinned boy walked in with a slight mug on his face.

"Sorry for the wait Christopher there was a little altercation going on," She said referring to Felisha and me situation.