Chapter Six-Chari Lecroix; New York; 1963

Chari Lecroix, 18, a French girl who was living in New York, wore a red colored pillbox hat. Her long, black colored hair, brown colored eyes, and petite.

     She wore a short, boxy colored suit, over-sized buttons, and a full red colored skirt. Chari was wearing brown colored bra, brown colored stockings, and ample breasts.

      And red colored shoes on both feet.

       "Chari, were are you?", Marie Lecroix, 40, asked her daughter.

       "I'm looking out for Peter", Chari answered her Paris-born Mother.

         "Yes. Then you don't want to be late", Marie said.

         "Yes, I am applying lipstick now. He's coming soon", Chari smiled. She finished making sure her make up made her beautiful, then she stared at the huge mirror.

          Marie Lecroix wore a red colored pillbox hat, red colored boxy suit, and a full red colored skirt. She also was wearing black colored stockings, and had slim legs. She adjusted the over-sized buttons of her suit, and she walked along the medium-sized hallway.

          She wore red colored lipstick on her luscious mouth.

          And she had ample breasts as well.

         "It's 6:54 PM", Cheri Lecroix said.

         "Six minutes to go until your date arrives. Remember, there's a bad man on the loose. Don't go to Lovers' Lane, yes", Marie Lecroix said.

         "We won't!", Cheri Lecroix told her Mother.

         It was now 6:59 PM.

~~~

Page 6