"Where's Hiccup" Snotlout asked, looking around the arena.

"He has some Chief duties" Astrid said. Great, we're going to Berserk island without our escape artist. I can already feel that something is going to happen.

"Ugh. We have to listen to him!" Tuffnut groaned, leaning against his dragon dramatically.

"Okay, I'm out" Ruffnut said, turning away.

"Okay, why don't we let Astrid take charge" Fishlegs said. I heard a groan come from one of the twins.

"Okay. We are going to go to Berserk island, we're gonna try and free that Skrill. They have it  again. We can't trust Daguar with it and we're going to free it without getting caught" Astrid said

"Yeah, uhm. That's not gonna work" I said, leaning against Spikeshot who grumbled in agreement. Sneaking onto an island with dragons and not getting caught? Pretty much unheard of.

"We could at least try" Astrid said, giving me a pleading look. I let out a dramatic sigh before nodding my head. I'm already regretting this.

"Now come on let's go" she said. We got onto our dragons and flew into the air.

The sky was very foggy, I couldn't see much until Beserk island came into view. We flew to the back of the island and landed.

"Okay. We will need to go in groups, because if we're in pairs the twins will most definitely do something wrong, so they'd need someone who has wit with them" Astrid said.

"Hey, are you calling us stupid" Tuff asked

"No she's calling you stupid" Ruff said, punching him in the shoulder.

"Y/n. How about you go with the twins. You are a good negotiator."Fishlegs said. He wasn't wrong. Back in the early days when we got ourselves caught, I managed to talk ourselves out of capture.

"I'm sure she wants to be with me" Snotlout said. I picked up a rock and threw it at his head, a groan coming from his mouth making me smile in amusement. Ruff turned to me and smiled before giving me a high-five.

"Ow! Hey, what was that for" Snotlout asked, rubbing his head.

"I could list many things" I said, giving him a displeased look.

"Okay, Y/n and the twins. Can you at least try and find the Skrill, when you do find it, don't make it angry, just free it and come back here. Got it?" Astrid explained, looking at us sharply.

"Yep" I said, giving her a nod.

"Okay. Good luck" Astrid said before Fishlegs, Snotlout and her walked off. I walked over to Spikeshot and grabbed my axe.

"Why are you bringing that?" Ruff asked, as I held onto my axe.

"In case we come across a guard" I said rolling my eyes.

"But we have dragons for that, right barf?" She said, looking at the wrong dragon head. 

"Something tells me you don't know what keeping a low-profile means." I spoke, the twins looked at each other before giving me a quizzical look. "Let's go find the Skrill" I said. We walked around the island. We came across an arena.

"Stay low" I said. We stayed low and walked towards the cages. I saw the purple Skrill sleeping.

"There it is" I said pointing towards the Skrill asleep in its cage.

"How do we free it. We don't have a key or anything for the lock" Ruff asked, looking at the cage with a clueless expression.

"Let's improvise" I said. We crept over to the cage. I looked at the size if the lock. It was the same size as the handcuffs that Drago cuffed us in a few months ago.

I got out my dagger and jammed it in the lock.

"Keep watch of any guards" I said

I twisted the lock and the door opened. I slowly opened the door to the cage until...

"Hey!" A man shouted. He had a cross bow and released it. I was suddenly thrown to the ground. I looked around and saw the arrow hit the wall where I was standing previously. I looked up and saw Tuffnut on top of me. He got off and stood up. I quickly dusted myself off.

"uh..thanks" I said smiling at him slightly, which he returned. Did that really just happen!?!?!?

I opened the cage door more and slipped in. I got to the Skrill's level. It was now awake staring at me, its eyes were slit. I held my hand out and looked into its eyes. I neared my hand to its nose, once it made contact with with the Skrill's skin, the eyes dilated. I stood up slowly and moved out of the cage, the Skrill followed.

"We need to free it quickly" I said. We walked quickly out of the arena and into a field.

"Go. Go on, fly away" I said. The dragon looked at me and flew away.

"Hey what do you think you're doing?!??!" I heard a voice shout. I turned around and saw what looked like Daguar running towards us. Man, has he aged.

"You just freed the Skrill. What is wrong with you!!?" He shouted.

He got out his sword and charged towards us, or mostly me. I ducked under the sword and kicked him where the-sun-don't-shine. He dropped his sword and fell to the ground.

"Man that gotta hurt" Tuffnut said, his amused smile replaced with a cringe. 

"I should really try that on you" Ruffnut said with a devilish smile,

"Not now. We need to get back" I said. We found where the dragons were and saw the others already there.

"Did you free the Skrill?" Astrid asked

"Yeah" I said, fitting my axe onto my saddle.

"Did you see Daguar?" she asked

"Yes. In pain" Tuffnut said, voice full of amusement. I smirked slightly.

"It was hilarious" Ruffnut said.

"Okay, that's good. Now let's get back to Berk before Daguar's guards capture us and the dragons" Fishlegs said hopping onto Meatlug. I climbed onto Spikeshotand launched into the air. On the way out, lots of bolas was being thrown at us, we dodged them, it was quite hard. Loads of them being shot in every direction.

When we flew out of shooting distance from Berserk island, we started our journey back to Berk.