After a moment, Hyewin turned the corner and those two boys were about to follow her but Mr. Nam stopped the car just in front of the boys by Jungkook's order. They jumped back in shock. Jungkook got out of the car, stood in front of the boys with his serious looks and stuffed his hands in his pockets.
"What are you doing? Are you trying to kill us, bastard?!" One of them shouted at Jungkook. Jungkook was quite tall for his age so those two boys were shorter than him so far and didn't mention about his strong build.
"You know what you're trying to do to that girl" Jungkook said calmly. He stared directly into the boys' face.

"So what? Are you trying to be a hero, rich kid?" The boy said smirking.

"Leave her alone" His relaxed expression made the boys hesitate.

"Who are you to her? I suggest you to stay away better than get yourself in trouble" Still they tried to protest.

"I'm her boyfriend. Now get lost" Jungkook said with his usual serious face. Teenagers glared at him with anger but couldn't do anything so they decided to walk away. Jungkook sighed and got into the car.

"How many times you need to protect her like this, Jungkook-ssi? She's so innocent and careless. What if you're not here for her some another day?"

"She has you" Jungkook replied in his nonchalance face. Mr. Nam sighed didn't understand about his master.

'I wonder, when will he stop acting as a mute?'

        ************************************

"Omma! I'm home!" I shouted as soon as I got my right foot in the house.

"How many time I have to remind you not to shout, dear?" Omma said walking out of the kitchen.

"She said that I'm very loud, but now who is the loudest?" My dear brother said wiggling his eye brows at me. I made a face at him showing him my fist.

"Ahkkkk Omma, Winwin is threatening me" He pretended to be afraid while hiding behind Omma's back.

"Aish! Such a mommy boy!" I said rolling my eyes. Omma shook her head at our bicker.

"Jung Hyewin!"

"Blehh!" I stuck my tongue at him and ran to my room.

"Winwin, finish shower and come down to eat" Omma shouted.

"Nae!"

After shower I took my phone and texted Jungkook.

'Dinner yet? Read book? Miss me? I miss you too :)'

Message sent!

I smiled waiting for his reply. Although he told me to go away, he never ignore my text even once.

Then my phone vibrated. Bingo! I quickly swiped the screen to read.

'Not yet. Doing nothing' I pouted reading his text. The answer always like that though. I signed and ran down to have dinner.

        **************************************

Jungkook was staring blankly into the wall as his finger played with his phone.

He then blinked his eyes and signed before going out.

"Oh Jungkook is here" A little boy jumped on his chair. 

"Hyung" Mrs. Jeon corrected a little boy and pushed him to sit back down. Jungkook ignored the little boy sitting down calmly and grabbed his spoon.

"Jungkook Jungkook, today I make a new friend and she's a beautiful girl. She gave me ice-cream and took me to play in the park. She also buy me many robots. I think I love her" The boy said in one go without taking a breath. Jungkook nodded and then turned to look at his Omma questioning.