That little Rascal! {continued}

Elsa's POV

Me and Jack exchanged glances. We both turned to the closets door.

"I'm not opening it" we said in unison.

"Fine we both will open it" I said.

We stepped slowly towards the closets door. I reached for the door knob. I twisted it slowly afraid of what was in it.

Hey don't judge it could be chucky for all I know!

I opened the door and

Screamed at the top of my.

See I told you it could have been chucky!

"Who the heck buys chucky dolls!" I screamed and jumped into Jack's arm.

I slammed the door shut with my foot.
I heard a husky chuckle and I looked at jack looking down at me.

That laugh, it made me feel weak. I almost fainted but luckily Jacks arms wrapped around me before I fell.

Hold on just a sec. JACKS arms wrapped around ME! I steped back awkwardly. I mumbled a sorry and turned away.

And then another giggle was heard. This time it was for sure Cindy. She was sitting in the sofa smiling.

"Yay mommy and daddy love each other!" She squealed.

Hmmm, and ordinary girl would probably blush and stutter. But since im not ordinary I didn't do that. I can play it cool.

"Yes mommy loves your daddy very much" I replied coolly. I turned to Jack and mouthed 'just play along'. He gave me a small nod.

"And daddy loves your mommy very much" he replied making my heart skip a beat.

If only it were to be true. But enough of my daydreaming. Cindy yawned and rubbed her eyes with her palms.

"Nap time" she said before falling asleep quickly. Like really quick. She even snored.

"Break time?" Jack asked.

I nodded."you go ahead I'm going to take care of Cindy"

"Well ik not taking a break with out you so I'm here to stay" he smiled.

"Okay then" I said.

Cindy slept for a 2 hours. And by the time she woke up her aunt aka my teacher returned home.

"Thanks a lot Ms.Menzel and Mr.Overland." she smiled weakly.

"It was our pleaser" I replied warmly.

Both me and Jack said our goodbyes and left. I was about to walk to the corner of the street when I heard Jack call out for me.

I turned around and he was already in front of me."yes?" I asked.

"Um I was wondering if you could go to my football game this Friday?" He asked.

"Um yeah sure why not" I smiled.

"Great!" He exclaimed. "Thanks!" Me gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran off.

Um what just happened?! (●__●) I stood there looking at him disappear out of my sight, love struck.

A smile tugged on my lips and cupped my cheek he had kissed.

Yay! I'm back and I'm here to stay baby! Nobody can drag me down!

( ;) who's a derectioner?)

Till we meet again my Frosties! -Dama