Idiot

(Like my edit? It's in the media. I made it. I've made like three different ones if you guys want to see them I'll post them)

Elsa's POV

Really Jack why do you keep doing this. Saying sorry to something that big is meaningless. Jack I want to forgive you Jack I really do but.......show me jack.

Show me you'll be there for me.

Show me that no matter what you won't let anything tare our friendship apart.

I hate being mean to you but its just you get on my last nerve and you make me explode.

But you also get sad and sensitive and it makes me feel guilty for not forgiving you. But I'm not even the one who's suppose to feel bad.

I might have changed a lot during 3 years but I'm still the same old me inside.

I'm still that girl who forgives easily

I'm still that girl who believes every one deserves a second Chance.

But why am I not showing her?

Because if I do I'm taking a huge risk of getting bullied, made fun of, and getting hurt again.

What if for once I be myself? Would my friends still like me?

Would being myself worth the risk?

There's only one way to find out.

I'm going to have to be myself.

Jacks POV

~~the next day in school~~

When should I sing Elsa hmthe song? Maybe in a few days. I'm not sure. When should I sing it to her?

I was thinking out loud in the schools garden.

"Do it when you feel the times right" I heard a familiar voice say in back of me.

I turned my head to see who it was. Ray. Maybe he can help me.

He walked over to where I was and sat down in the bench next to me.

"So I was wondering, what did you do to Elsa for her to be so mad at you?" He raised a brow at me.

I took a long breath and explaind to him ever thing. Including the times I've cried. The whole time I was looking at my lap. But when k looked at him he had wide eyes.

"Dude not to be mean but your an idiot" he said to me making me a bit annoyed.

"God no wonder Elsa won't forgive you. I mean once I took one of her chocolatets and she didn't forgive me until a month later. But your case is way BIGGER than mine." He said which made me loose a bit of hope for Elsa to forgive me.

"Buuuuut in your case you like Elsa and even if she doesn't know it yet but she likes you to" he then nudge me.

Wait Elsa likes me?

No way, I know she doesn't. Like he said she doesn't know she likes me. Which makes absolutely no sense but what ever..

"Ray I know she doesn't and I don't either I just want our FRIENDSHIP back" I raised my voice on the friendship part