Get your head in the Game!

Elsa's POV

With a smile on my face I ran up to my room. although I might not be the riches girl, my family is still a bit wealthy allowing us to have a big house.

I danced around my room. I sang my heart out. When I heard a car I looked out my window. My fathers car had entered the drive way. I ran downstairs to greet my father.

I opened the door for him, as he walked inside with his coat and brief case in his hand. Before I even uttered a word, he beat me to it.

"Where is your sister?" He asked sternly.

I had to resist the urge to roll my eyes at him when I answered his question."she's at her friends house don't worry"

He huffed "And aren't you suppose to be studying? You know that the finals are just around the corner" he said in an almost threatening voice.

"Dad I could take the test right now and A's it." I told him. But when I saw his face harden I sighed. "I was studying, I just took a small break"

With a disappointed sigh and a shake of his head he went into the kitchen. I couldn't help but feel sad. I definitely didn't like to disappoint my Father.

Ever since I was a little girl he wanted me to become a doctor. My dreams of becoming an architect designer, were pushed aside when I got into middle school.
I had to leave everyone behind. Especially my friends.

I took my flip phone out and dialed my sisters number.{A/N:Yes her emergency phone is a flip phone} it rang a few times but she didn't pick up. I sighed and put my phone away.

It was getting pretty late and I was a bit worried. But anytime soon, I know she'll be back. With that I went up to bed to sleep.

~Monday at school~

I put in my books inside my locker gently. When I was done I went to the library. I had signed up to help in there during lunch. It might be a bore, but it looks good in a collage application.

I put some books back where they belong and hummed a tune. This isn't what ik supposed to be doing. This is my last year in highschool and nothing, I mean nothing has been exciting.

I've haven't had a friend since as long as I can remember. What brought me happiness are two things so far. My fan fiction and Jack.

"Boo!" Some one whispered in my ear.

I jumped forward and hit my head on a book shelf.

"I'm so sorry!" I heard the person say.

"Hehehe, no problem. I'm fine" I told them as I rubbed my head. I turned around only to be inches away from Jack.

I looked up at him and he looked down at me. I scooted to my right about bit and started to walk away, wanting to hide my blush.

"Hey wait up" he called from my back.

I stoked and faced him."yes?" I questioned.

"Your still going to go watch me- I mean the game on Friday?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure why not" I smiled at him. I tried not to seem so nervous.

"Okay, just wanted to make sure" he said. "Um one more thing....." He seemed to having a battle inside his head.

I looked up at him waiting patiently for him to talk. For a moment a slight hope of him asking me out came to mind.

"Would you help me study for the finals? Kind of like a tutor?" He asked. With a defeated sigh.

"Yeah of course, we can meet up next Monday, after school. if that's okay with you" I told him after a bit of thinking.

"Yeah that will be great" he said with a small smile. But I saw regret and sorrow in his eyes.

The bell rang and we went our spread ways. My hope of him asking me out broke apart and crushed my soul. I'm stupid to think that he would ask me out.

Shrugging my feelings off I went to my next class.

~Friday after school: 1 hour before the game~

"Elsa!" Jack screamed as I was walking to the field.

I turned and gave him a smile. His smile grew and he ran to me.

"Where you going?" He asked

"Uh, to watch you play?" I questioned my self.

"Right of course. Hey um-" before he said anything else he was cutt off by his coach.

"Jack! Get your butt in the lockers and change!"

"On my way sir!" He screamed back."okay I don't have much time. You know where the cheerleaders sit?" He asked. I nodded.

"Okay, sitt on the bleachers behind them. now I have to go! Wish me luck!" With that he ran away.

"But" was the only thing I uttered before he was clearly out of sight. The bleachers behind the cheerleaders are for the girlfriends of the football players only.

I went out to the fields and sat on the bleachers Jack told me. I felt uneasy there.Girls whispered to one another, and looked my way each time.

I looked straight ahead and watched the cheerleaders pre-show. I felt a tapp on my shoulder. "Your Jack's girlfriend now aren't you?" A girl asked me.

I opened my mouth to say something but she turned around and whispered to the girl next to her.

I turned back around and watched the show again. I got somewhat worried about the girls question. What if she spreads a rumor about me and Jack dating and then he hates me!

"And here comes our quarter back star! He's the one and only Jack frost!" The school roared.

"1!2!3! Hut hut!" One of the players yelled and the game began. Jacks Jersey was #12.

I saw him turn around a give me a small smile. I smiled back and waved a little. At that moment he was tackled.

"C'mon Jack! Get your head in the game!" I heard the coach yell.

The game came to its end and only a few moments were left of it. We were tied and we needed this touch down to win.

The whistled blower and they began to play. Every one cheered and stood up from their seats in the victory of our school.

Every one went and patted jack on the back and lifted him in the air.

"Wait up guys give me a sec" I heard his voice over the crowed.

He jogged up to me and smiled."You were awesome out there" I complimented him.

"Thanks! So I wanted to aske if you wanted to go and calibrate with us. All the guys are taking their girlfriends to the Smash club and I thought that you could come with me" his eyes showed desperation.

"I would love to but I can't I have to get home, sorry" I put a strand of my hair back.

"No its fine maybe another time" he looked down at me with sorrowful eyes."Anyways see you Monday". And with that he left.

"Yeah, see you Monday" I sighed.