Hatred is only Sorrow

Elsa's POV

I was laying down on my bed when my phone vibrated meaning I got a text. I checked the messege and it said

Hey Elsa it me Jack

I texted back

Oh hi Jack

He replied moments later

Uuh Elsa I need to talk to you about some things on Friday.

I replied after reading it.

Uh okay anyways night

And with that I put my phone to share and fell asleep. It was about 3 in the morning when I woke up screaming and sweating. I had a nightmare. It was the incident. I hated that day so much. I spent a whole month crying my self to sleep. After that month I've never cried again. Crying are for people who are weak. And I'm no longer weak.

Ugh that nightmare only brought hatred into my heart. Ugh I always tried not to hate things. I've always saw the bright side of everything. Always being happy. Jack took that away from me. If it wasn't because because of his betrayal then I would be like this right now.

That dream was one of those dreams that make your point of view change. At first I thought hey why not I'll be nice in this school. I'll actually talk for once. Ugh but the stupid past keeps haunting me. The hatred that is beginning to grow inside of me is being made because of my sorrow. The pity I feel for my slef.

I'm alone in my house right now. And I will be for a whole week. According to the note that my parents left me. And they took Anna science she was sick. Uh I'm just so mad.

Mad at who. I'm mad at my slef. Mad at Jack. Mad at the fact that I still have the scar on my wrist. And its shaped like a heart.

Now I'm going to have to use my back up phone. I can't talk to Jack or else I'll explode. Ugh Jack you idiot why could you just be loyal. Jack if you were only to show me that you are going to be here for me for every up and down maybe TT his way I could finally feel free. I would have my best friend back.

Good bye..... Jack......our friend ship wasn't strong enough for es to remain together

Ugh I don't know what I'm feeling. I'm mad, and sad at the same time. I dont even know if i would ever forgive Jack.
I don't know........

Fuge cake! Why are my chapter short?! I don't know why?!

( why I cry(something something) for the fist time since I hated you (something) I use to love you!)

I'm to weird sometimes. Oh and.....

Just remember, not everything is what it seems ;)-Damaris