When the truth comes out.....

Elsa's POV(short)

Beep beep beep

I heard a beeping noise making my eyes flatter open. Every thing is so blurry. I looked around and sniffed the air. I'm at a hospital. I know I am.

I remember the smell. I was here 3 years ago. When I had that incident in school. I heard foot steps outside my door. I closed my eyes. And waited for the doctor to come in.

I heard the door crack open, I remained with my eyes close. I heard the doctor say to the one who came to vist me "only a few moments " and with that he closed the door.

I kept my eyes closed. I felt someone take my hand and kiss it. I heard some sniffles and I felt my had starting to get wet.

"Elsa. I hope your okay" I heard a cracking voice. I recognized the voice it belongs to only one person.

Jack.

I dont want to open my eyes. I wan to hear what he wants to tell me.

Jacks POV

I started at Elsa's relaxed and peaceful face.

I sniffle a bit. "Elsa, I need to tell you what happened the first 2 months in seventh grade" I held her hand closing my eyes. I tried so hard to not let tears fall. But they fell anyway.

"Els even if you won't be able to listen to what I say I have to tell you." I took a deep breath.

"Elsa accepting being friends with tooth was one of the worst mistakes ive ever made, the day I stopped hanging out with you I was worried that you were alone. I mentioned it to tooth and she said that you were fine and that she saw you talk to some girl that became your friend. I always told tooth that I felt worried for you and she always replied the same thing. Els I never knew that you were pushed around or bullied" my voice cracked at the end.

"Els the day of the incident I didn't do anything. I regret it. That was the worst mistake I've ever made. I watched you get hurt and I didn't do anything. I was in shock of what I was seeing" I told the truth.

"Elsa belive me when I say that I cried my self to sleep for months. I always called your mom to know if she knew when you were coming back. Until I lost hope and stopped. You know the day you left I promised my self that when you came back I would never let you go and I'm keeping my promise." I sniffle a bit.

"Elsa I think the times right..." And with that I started to sing softly.

(Any one remember Ray telling Jack to sing the song when the times tight?)

" I asked her to stay but she wouldn't listen
She left before I had the chance to say
Oh
The words that would mend the things that were broken
But now it's far too late, she's gone away

Every night you cry yourself to sleep
Thinking: "Why does this happen to me?
Why does every moment have to be so hard?"
Hard to believe that

It's not over tonight
Just give me one more chance to make it right
I may not make it through the night
I won't go home without you

The taste of your breath, I'll never get over
The noises that she made kept me awake
Oh
The weight of things that remained unspoken
Built up so much it crushed us everyday