Tattoes

Jiyong loves tattoos, and a conversation about yours is sure to get steamy.

"For real though, why would you get a tattoo there?" you asked no one in particular. You and jiyong were curled up on the sofa, watching LA Ink. Someone had come in to the shop to have a major piece done over the sides of their rib cage.

"Don't you have a tattoo there too, though?" jiyong asked. You looked up from you position of laying on his chest.

"Yes, and that's why I'm asking the question. It hurts like hell to get a tattoo there and I will NEVER get one there again."

"But that's one of my favorites of yours." He ran his hand up my side under your shirt. "It's so sexy."

"Jiyong...It's a little girl sitting under an oak tree. It's not sexy, it's cute."

"I know what it is. I've seen you naked enough to know what your tattoos look like babe." You smacked his chest lightly and he chuckled, pulling you in for a gentle kiss. "The point is, I love all of your tattoos. They all look so good on you." He moved your long hair over to one of your shoulders, exposing your neck. "Every time I see this one, I just want to kiss your neck." He pulled you down to kiss the star grouping on the side of your neck. "It's so beautiful." You let out a little moan when his lips made contact with your skin. Your neck had always been extremely sensitive. You could feel him smirk when you made that sound, quickly followed by him slowly rolling you two over. He continued to nip and kiss your neck, leaving light purple marks that would definitely be there tomorrow.

Jiyong's hands made their way down to the hem of your shirt, slowly sliding the material up to expose your stomach. The TV show completely forgotten, Jiyong worked you out of your shirt before tossing it into the middle of the room somewhere. He ran his hands from your shoulders down your sides before resting them on your hips as he kissed your lips passionately. You reached up and tugged at the hem of his shirt. After all it wasn't fair if you were the only shirtless one. He broke the kiss with a small laugh, sitting up and quickly pulling off his shirt before staring down at you.

"You're so beautiful, babe." He stroked your face as you smiled up at him. "I'm such a lucky guy." You let out a chuckle.

"And I'm the luckiest woman in the world to have landed such an amazing guy."

"What do you say we get you out of that bra?"

"You read my mind." He smirked and quickly reached behind you to unhook your bra before it joined the discarded shirts. He stared at your naked torso, tracing the song lyrics over your heart before dragging his fingers down over your breast and along the girl under the oak tree.

"So beautiful." You smiled again, reaching up to Jiyong's neck and pull him back down to your lips. It didn't take long for the kiss to get heated. You felt Jiyong place one of his knees between your legs, forcing them apart. He moved his knee up to your crotch, rubbing it against you through your shorts. You moan into the kiss, moving your hips against his knee, loving that delicious friction. Jiyong's lips left yours and began kissing down your jaw and up to your ear. He nibbled on your earlobe before kissing the hollow behind it. You shivered and ran your hands up his stomach and chest, dragging your nails lightly over the ridges of his well-defined muscles.He shivered under your touch and began to kiss down your neck. He bit the junction between your neck and shoulder before kissing down to you breasts. He took the left one in his mouth and began rubbing the right one gently. You let out a loud moan with he bit down on your nipple. When he was done with the left he moved to the right, giving it the same treatment. The way he sucked and kissed your breasts was as if he hadn't eaten in days. And you loved it.

Once he had his fill of your breasts, he kissed down your stomach to the waistband of your shorts. He looked up at you to see you smiling down at him with half lidded eyes. He smiled and you and quickly rid you of your shorts. Once your shorts were off, he kissed back up both of your thighs, stopping to admire the cross on the outside of your right thigh before finally making to your panties. He licked you through your underwear and you jumped at the contact. He giggled a little.

"You're already so wet babe. You really want me that bad?" You let out a small whine and nodded. Jiyong smirked and grabbed your panties with his teeth, pulling them down your legs. You shivered at the feeling of the cool air on your skin and jumped again when you felt his tongue against you.

"Oh my God, Jiyong!" Your hands immediately went to his hair, softly pull his hair . He hummed into your core and that got your legs shaking like you couldn't believe. "J-Jiyong...I'm so close." You shouldn't have said anything, because as soon as you did, he stopped his administrations and came back up to your lips, kissing you again and letting you taste yourself. You groaned into the kiss, beginning to play with the hem of his sweatpants. Jiyong grabbed your hands and helped you pull them down his legs before he kicked them off. You immediately palmed him through his boxers and he broke the kiss, tossing his hand back and grinding into your hand. You smiled, happy that you were the one would could make him this way. You decided the boxers had to go, so you tugged on the waistband. He was happy to comply, pulling them the rest of the way off. As soon as they were off, you grabbed his member, stroking it gently. He bucked his hips into your hand.

"SHIT babe. That feels so good!" You grinned, using your other hand to pull him closer to you so you could kiss his neck. "Babe, you keep that up, I won't last much longer." You smiled and squeezed him once before letting him go. "Condom?" You shook your head.

"You're fine."

"Wonderful." Jiyong opened your legs some before lining himself up with your opening. He teased you a bit, rubbing the tip up and down

"Babe, please," you begged, trying to grind your hips up to take more of him. With a smiled, Jiyong pressed his forehead to yours and slowly pushed into you. Your mouth went slack from the feeling of being filled up. Jiyong was still for a moment, letting you adjust to him and waiting on your cue to move. When you started rolling your hips, he knew you were fine. He pulled out almost all the way before slamming back in to you. You let out a long moan, grabbing tightly on to Jiyong's shoulders. He set up a rhythmic pace, pulling out slowly and thrusting back in quickly. It had you unraveling so fast, you felt like you were losing your mind.

"Baby, you feel so good. You feel so good around me." His fingers massaged your hips as he thrust in to you. "I'm not gonna last long."

"Me. Either!" You screamed as he hit your g-spot. He smiled, repeating the action. "Fuck!" You yelled, digging your nails into his skin. He hissed, spurred on by the pain. "I'm..I'm gonna."

"Cum for me baby. It's ok, cum for me and say my name. "

"Ji...jiyong!!" You yelled as white exploded behind your eyes. Your toes curled and your back arched as you clenched down around him.

"Oh, Fuck! _____!" He let out a long moan as he came inside you. He thrust a few more times, letting you both ride out your orgasms. You panted underneath him, reaching up with a shaky hand to move the hair from his sweaty face. He gazed down at you with half-lidded eyes before leaning down to place a gentle kiss to your lips and then press his forehead against yours.

"That was amazing, Jiyongie" He nodded.

"Yeah, it was."

"All of this just to say you love my tattoos, huh?" He chuckled. "Maybe we should talk about my tattoos more often, hm?"

"My thought's exactly. Now come on, let's go get cleaned up." He grabbed a tissue from the living room table as he pulled out. The boys would be so grossed out if there was evidence of what you guys did left on the couch. You chuckled as he picked you up bridal style and carried you to the bathroom.

"I'm betting seungri is the first one to realize what we did on the couch," you thought out loud.

"Lord help us both if he is," Jiyong chuckled, shutting the door to the bathroom behind you.