Oppa

Ding dong! Ding dong!

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I yelled to the front door. "jiyong it's 3 in the morning. What is wrong?" I opened the door to find my neighbor and long time best friend standing there.

"She cheated on me." jiyong said busting into my apartment.

"What?" I asked locking the front door. "What happened?"

"You were right." He landed on the couch doing this dramatic soap opera thing.

"jiyong stop this." I said throwing a pillow at him that fell to the floor. "You've only been dating her for what... a month?"

"I know but come on! Me? She cheated on me?" He set up and gestured to his body. "I mean look at me! You don't cheat on this. Actually this can cheat on anyone. Not the other way around!"

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that last statement." I glared at him.

"Aishh you know I'm kidding." He smiled.

"You don't seem to be that upset really."

"Well I am kinda." He said rubbing the back of his head. "I mean I always pick the girls who only want me for my money."

"Gold diggers."

"Yes, wait no I'm not that old." He retorted.

"Your nick name is grandpa." I reminded him.

"Oh really." He said standing up. Is he smirking at me? "Should I show you how grandpa I'm not?" My heart skipped a beat. There was no lying when I say that I have been in love with jiyong for as long as I could remember. But I was just like a little sister to him. I was nobody. I was like his friend.

"Stop this jiyong" I pointed at him. He started towards me. He pushed me against the wall.

"What you are the one that called me grandpa." He smirked. "You know I have to punish you." Then before I could run his hands were at my side, tickling me.

"Jiyong! STOP!" I screamed. I couldn't stop laughing. He knew I was ticklish and he knew how to use it against me.

"Are you going to call me that again?" He said laughing and continuing his torture on me.

"No! I PROMISE! JUST PLEASE! OPPA!" He stopped after I called him that. My laughter subsided. Then I realized what I called him. My face drained in color.

"What did you call me?" All this time I never called him 'Oppa'. It was weird for me cause I liked him and I didn't want him to know. So even if I called him that I knew I would out myself some how.

"Nothing.." I tried to walk away but his arm stopped me. He slammed his arm against the wall right in front of my face. I didn't look up at him.

"Did you just call me Oppa?" I couldn't look at him. I knew I would give it away now. Just breathe! "Look at me." I wouldn't budge. I kept my eyes on the floor. "(y/n)-ah? Look at me." He pulled my chin around and I was forced to look at him. "Are you blushing?"

"No." I pushed his hand away and walked towards the kitchen.

"(y/n)-ah." He grabbed my wrist. "Do you like me?"

"Of course I do you are by best friend." I said facing away from him.

"No," He pulled me around and I landed in his chest. "Do you like me (y/n)? More than a friend?" I looked up at him and my face started to burn. "You do don't you?" I pushed away from him.

"Yes! Ok I do." I stumbled back a little. "I have always liked you. I just never wanted to tell you. I didn't want to ruin what we have. I always see you go through girls and just throw them away. I don't want that to happen to me cause I like this." I gesture to both of us. "I like our friendship. I'm just afraid that if something were to happen that I would loss my best friend."