Caught red handed

Start from the beginning

"Is that a challenge?"

"More of an invitation." You smirked at him as he sat up, feeling euphoric when he pressed a kiss to your lips. "Can you still get it up babe?" You asked around the kiss. He grabbed your hand and rubbed it against his crotch. You could feel his member already hard again and straining in his jeans. "I'll take that as a yes then."

"God, I love you." You chuckled and rolled the two of you over.

"I know." You quickly removed his top, tossing it somewhere in the room before running your hands over his stomach, feeling his skin contract under your caresses. You leant down to place kisses all over his neck and chest, leaving hickey peppered across his skin. He let out a soft moan before reaching down and pulling you back up to his lips. He broke the kiss briefly to get your shirt off, before rolling you back over again. He snapped your bra off in the process. Thank God for front clasping bras.

"You're so beautiful babe." You began kissing down your chest and stomach, bypassing your breasts and going straight for your pants. He rubbed you through your pants with one hand while the other undid the button and zipper. As soon as your pants were unfastened, he yanked them down along with your underwear, discarding it somewhere in the room along with your shirts. He leant back down between your legs, blowing gently on your center. You gasped and tried to shut your legs, but jiyong held them open. He ran a finger along your opening and it came away glistening. "Already so wet for me. Perfect." Those were the last words you heard before he was going down on you. You moaned at the feeling of his tongue pleasuring you.

"Oh my God, ji!" You felt him laugh against you, only increasing your pleasure before he pressed two fingers in to you. You groaned again and tried to grind your hips up against him, but he held you down, causing you to whine even more. After a particularly long keen, he licked you one last time before taking his fingers out and coming back up to kiss you. You could taste yourself on his lips still. While you were busy kissing, your hands found their way down to his jeans, quickly undoing the button and zipper. You tugged on them a little and jiyong chuckled, helping you pull them down the rest of the way before he kicked them off into the room somewhere. You raised an eyebrow at him.

"No boxers?" He grinned sheepishly. "I can work with that." You grabbed him and he groaned, but you only got the chance to stroke him a few times before he grabbed your wrist and pulled your hand off of him.

"I really won't last if you work me like that, babe." You grinned up at him before bucking your hips up against him.

"Then lest get to the fun part. Or, you know, I can leave you and your right hand alone again. You two seem to get along pretty well." You smirked up at him and he let out a whine.

"Baabbeee." You chuckled at his whine, reaching over to the night stand to pull out a condom. You unwrapped it quickly and helped him get it on. He sighed at your touch and smiled up at you as he lined himself up. "Ready babe?" You nodded and he slowly began to press himself into you. You let your head roll back as the pleasure hit you. Damn, ji was good at sex. He began thrusting into you with slow, shallow thrusts, helping you adjust his size as quickly as possible.

"Fast and hard babe, you know how I like it." That was all ji needed to hear. It was like someone flipped a switch. He began thrusting in to you relentlessly. The sounds of skin slapping skin and panting filled the room. Jiyong shifted your hips a bit and changed his angle a bit, hitting you dead in you g-spot, causing you to see stars. "JIYONG!" You yelled. jiyong smirked, knowing what he just found and proceeded to hit that spot over and over again, leaving you absolutely breathless. He began grunting and his thrusts started to become erratic. You knew he wouldn't last much longer. Which was nice enough for you, as you were almost at your limit as well.

"Babe, I'm close," he panted. You reached up and pulled his face down to yours, biting his lip before forcing your tongue in his mouth. You bucked your hips up to meet his thrusts again and again. You could feel the pleasure knotting up in your stomach and you bucked your hips faster.

"Al...Almost there."

"Cum for me ______. Say my name babe." Your head rolled back as your orgasm shook you.

"JIYONG OH MY GOD!!!" You vision went white for a moment at the force of your orgasm and your knees shook. Jiyong cursed at the feeling of you tightening around him and he came not long after you. He thrust lazily into you a few more times, letting you both ride out your orgasms before he pulled out, pulled off the condom and tossed it, then laid down next to you. You looked over at him, thoroughly worn out from work and your little escapade just now. He beamed up at you with that gummy smile he had and you couldn't help but grin back. "Maybe I should catch you masturbating more often," you teased.

"You're never gonna let me live that down, are you?"

"Nope!" He sighed and wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you towards him. You snuggled up against his chest, your legs wrapping around each other's.

"It's a good thing I love you," he laughed lightly.

"Awe, I love you too, jiyongie." He pressed a kiss to your hair, before snuggling down into the bed where you both fell asleep not too long after.