I bought you something

Start from the beginning

I felt his fingers play around with the hem of my shirt before his hands slipped under it, slowly working their way up my stomach. He continued his hands up and over my head, slipping my shirt off before coming back in to kiss me gently. I brought my hands down to the buttons on his shirt and fiddled with them until I had them all done, quickly trying to get the bothersome shirt off of his shoulders. He slipped out the fabric quickly and my shorts hit the ground soon after, followed by his jeans. Once we were both in our underwear, he forced me back against the bed, giggling as we both fell less than gracefully. As soon as we hit the bed, he wasted no time in reattaching his lips to my neck. He left open mouth kisses and nips down my neck and across my chest as he worked his way towards my bra. His hands moved their way up from my hips to my back. I arched myself up to him to let him take off my bra. He did so quickly and tossed it across the room, latching on to my breast when I fell back to the mattress. I was a moaning mess underneath him as he worked his way down to my panties. Those were soon gone too and were replaced with his talented lips and tongue.

My hands flew to his hair, gripping it tightly as he licked around my slit. Before he licked much more though, he moved away from me, removing my hands from his hair. I looked up at him, confused.

"No touching tonight, baby." He grabbed the scarf and quickly began tying my hands to the headboard with it. The smoothness of the scarf sent shivers down my spine. Once he was satisfied with his handy work, he reached for one of the two bullets. I gulped audibly when he flicked it on. It buzzed lightly between his fingers and I licked my lips in anticipation of where he was going to place it. He brought it down against my left breast and I jerked against the scarf restraining me, a long moan escaping my mouth. "Fuck, I love that sound so much," he whispered. He moved the bullet to my right breast briefly before dragging it down my stomach to just above my clit. I desperately moved my hips up, trying to feel something, but he just kept teasing.

"Baby please," I whined. With that, he pressed the little buzzing toy to my clit. I jerked against the scarf and arched up against him, a long moan escaping my mouth yet again. He didn't hold it there long though, and I whined as he flicked it off and pulled it away.

"Roll over, jagi." I saw him pick up the princess pug and my eyes widened. "I'll be gentle, I promise." He pressed a kiss to my forehead and I slowly nodded, rolling over for him. He gently palmed my ass, massaging it and getting me to relax. "This may be cold," he warned. After that, I felt a cool gel against my skin, causing me to shiver. He rubbed the gel over the cleft of my ass, fingers gently probing me and I tensed up. "Relax, babe." I tried to when I felt the cold metal of the small plug against me. He began to apply pressure and sure enough, it slipped right in. I gasped and gripped the sheets tightly. "Are you alright?" I nodded and I heard him chuckle before wiping the excess lube off of my butt and rolling me over. He pressed his lips against mine again, quickly slipping his tongue into my mouth, devouring my moans. His hand rubbed down my body to my center, stroking my clit quickly before sticking a finger inside me. He pumped it a few times before adding another and scissoring me. I continued to groan into his mouth until he broke the kiss and looked lovingly at me.

"I think you're really like what I have for you next." Shit. I had forgotten about the dildo. He grabbed it and I soon felt the tip of it press against my center after he removed his fingers. He rubbed it up and down along my slit before slowly moving it into me. It was a little thinner than him and he had stretched me out well enough that he didn't face much resistance getting it inside of me. I sighed when it was all the way in, loving the feeling of being filled, yet still wishing it was him instead of a piece of purple rubber. All thoughts left my mind as he began thrusting it slowly, drawing it all the way out of me before slowly thrusting it back in. My hips began to move with the pace of his thrusts. I was really getting into it when the toy started vibrating. A small scream escaped my lips and my eyes snapped open. Jiyong laughed lightly.

"Oh m-my god!" My hips bucked up against his hand, loving the feeling of the toy moving inside of me. That couple with the feeling of the plug in my ass had me on the edge of release. Jiyong began to move the toy a little faster and harder and I was soon falling over that edge, screaming his name.

"God I love when you say my name like that." jiyong pumped the toy a few more times before drawing it out of me and pulling down his own pants. "Are you ready for the real thing now, jagi?" I nodded, more than ready. This was what I had been wanting all day if I was to be honest. He quickly rolled on a condom and lined himself up with me. He looked me in the eyes as he easily slipped his way inside of me. I groaned, finally satisfied. Jiyong saw no reason to start of slow since I had already been prepped pretty well, so his hips immediately snapped into me when he was fully inside of me. I snapped my own hips up to meet his, tugging roughly at the scarf holding my hands from toughing him.

"jiyong please. Please let me touch you!" I begged. He looked up at my pleading face before reaching up to loosen the knot enough for me to slip my hands out. I immediately latched around his shoulders, digging my nails into his back. He hissed a bit at the pain, but it only made his movements quicker and harder, slamming his hips against mine. I was sure I wouldn't be able to walk right after this, but at this point, I really couldn't care less. I could already feel myself getting close to orgasming again as jiyong pounded into me. "Ji...I'm close!" His left hand left my hip and I heard a click and buzz. He brought the bullet back against my clit and I saw stars.

"Cum for me baby." I bucked up against him, my back arching as my orgasm tore through me.

"JIYONG!" I screamed, gripping his shoulders tightly. He panted and thrust even faster into me for a bit before reaching his own orgasm. He groaned, pressing his head against my shoulder and letting out the deepest moan I had ever heard out of him. He slipped himself out of me and fell next to me, breathing hard as he stared into my eyes.

"That was amazing." I could only nod, I was so exhausted. I shifted my hips a bit and felt the plug still inside me.

"Um...Ji? Can I take the plug out now?" His eyes widened and he sat up.

"I'm sorry!" He gently removed it from me and I sighed, relaxing back into the covers. "Why don't we go get cleaned up?" I nodded.

"You'll need to carry me though." He chuckled, sitting up and easily scooping me up into his arms.

"Of course baby. Anything for you."