"I- I just found something out about me. I need you to run some tests." I say hesitantly as I lie down on the cot, getting a little dizzy when I sat down. "Both you and Dr. Manor," 

"Test? What kind of tests? My dear you look in good health-" 

"What is the emergency David? I'll have you know I was-" Dr. Manor comes in slamming the door open. 

When she sees me she cuts off and looks between the two of us. "What is going on in here?" She asks slowly walking in and closing the door behind her. She looks worried at first before her business face takes over, smoothing instantly and grabbing a note book out of her pocket as if she's going to research my behavior. 

I breathe in deep, controlling my breathing as I hear David and Dr. Manor talk quietly for a moment before I feel a hand on my forehead. The hand is small and cold against my heated skin, it made me want to take a cold bath or shower to relieve me from the hot sticky mess I made of myself. 

"What has your body over heating Dee? Did you run all the way here?" Dr. Manor asks worriedly. 

"Yes- I-" I huff out sitting up lightly, my back propped against the pillows. "I need you two to do some experiments on me test my blood-" 

"Good heavens!" She mumbles under her breath and then slowly puts her hands on my shoulders to calm the shaking. "Dee what is this all about?" She asks calmly. 

The tears shed after that and it's like before I can't seem to stop them as I cling to her hands. I hear her gasp of surprise and something from David but I don't listen, I just sob and sob and sob. I didn't think that I'd have any tears left inside me but I do. Too much, this is all too much. 

"Dee, calm down honey." I hear a voice but it makes me shake even more as I let the sobs just break free. 

I can't calm down. I've just learned my siblings have a different father than me, and that my father is a werewolf, leaving me-. But I'm not am I? My mother drank something to reduce the wolf in me. I don't know how long I cry. But I keep crying, until I feel the gentlest of pokes in my arm and things started to feel heavy. Opening my eyes I try to stare at what's in front of me but the two faces are blurry. 

"What-?" My voice cracks until I feel the darkness sweep me up and drag me down. And I don't hesitate or fight against it. Darkness is better than what I just found out about myself. This is an escape that I need for a little bit. 

....................................................................................................................................................................................... 

"What do you mean?" I hear a low voice pull me from the darkness that was so heavenly. 

"She was in hysteria; I needed to put her down. Her mind was too focused, too tense; she needed to relax until you got here. I needed her brain to just power off for a little while." I hear another voice. 

"But why did she come to you?" The low voice asks again making goose bumps cover my skin at the sound of his voice. I knew that voice. 

"She wouldn't tell us, she was too wild and crying." A girl voice says, Dr. Manor. "She just told us we needed to run some test or experiments on her. She looked pale and shaken up. Something must have happened to her." 

"She kept mumbling this is too much." The second voce says, David. 

I don't hear anything for a moment until I feel the softest of touches on my face. Fire burns wherever the finger touches making me groan at the loss of it. 

"Dee? Sweetheart are you awake?" Preston's voice is low and dripping of honey. 

I mumble under my breath before opening my eyes. Things are blurry for a moment until they come to focus on the head hovering above me.