Collide with the Sky

I walked forward to wear Pierce the Veil were seated with Rhoda following behind me. My breathing was shallow and my hands were shaking. Vic was sitting at the end of the long marble table armed with a sharpie, ready for crazy fan girls no doubt.

"Well hey there guys, did you enjoy the show?" Vic asked idly whilst shining the front of my shirt then moving to Rhoda and signing her newly bought Collide with the Sky CD and poster. Rhoda just stood there blushing and silently fan girling.

Rhoda didn't seem as if she was in any state to answer so I did instead "yeah the show was awesome! You guys were awesome!" I turned my attention from Vic and Rhoda to the rest of the boys smiling warmly. Jaime winked at me and then started bouncing up and down in his seat like an impatient child. I laughed at him and moved down the table to let him sign my shirt. Jaime having the mentality of a five year old signed the part of my shirt that clung to my boobs. I blushed and he gave me a devilish grin, bless him he looked so cute but I tried to retain a strict face before bursting into laughter.

"Erm thanks Jaime, not focussing on anything there were we, random place to sign I see" I said sarcastically gesturing to where he had signed. "Nope no place in particular" he replied back sarcastically then winked. I turned back round to see whether Rhoda was talking to Jaime but as I looked round I noticed she was still talking to Vic, she was laughing at something he had said whilst pulling out her phone. From what it looked like they were exchanging numbers, I made eye contact with her and she blushed and looked away realising I could see her blatant flirting, that girl was hilarious.

Mike grabbed his sharpie and squiggled his name on my shirt with a friendly smile, his eyes giving me a once over. 

"Nice ink!" he said when he had worked his gaze back up to my face. I looked down at my arm realising he had seen my rose thorn tattoo. The filled in deep red rose started on my lower arm and the stem and thorns dripping blood swirled up to just below my elbow. "Thanks mike!" I said happily, not many people saw my tattoo because I usually wore long sleeves due to the unpredictable British weather. "No problem babe" Mike said giving me a smile.

Oh. My. God. Mike Fuentes just called me babe. I grinned at him and then turned to Tony.

When I looked at him he seemed to be halfway between scowling and shock which made his face look a little odd but he still looked super cute. He noticed I was looking at him and quickly smiled. After shooting another scowl in Mikes direction he turned to me.

"So we meet again" he said in between signing my shirt and studying my tattoo. I blushed slightly, squirming under his penetrating gaze.

"I didn't think you would remember me" I said back looking deep into his eyes. "How could I forget you, telling me all about how good we were, and also the fact that you are remarkably beautiful" he said with his trademark half smile whilst his eyes scanned my body again. I blushed bright red remembering the rabbling mess I was earlier, BUT he had just called me 'remarkably beautiful' which means he didn't think I was some weirdo. I blushed an even deeper shade of red and put my hand over my mouth.

"Oh god that was so embarrassing" I mumbled behind my mouth. "Nahh, it was cute" he said chuckling and grinning at me. I made a grumbling sound and he chuckled. He got up out of his chair and walked round the table. I stood their wide eyed as he walked towards me covering the ground with his long strides. I looked up to see him towering above me. "I couldn't quite reach you from sitting round there" he breathed in my ear. He was so close I could smell his aftershave and it made me lean in towards him.

He finished signing my shirt then looked deep into my eyes and took my hand, he wrote something very quickly on the back of my hand then kissed it so gently. He smiled when he saw I had attached the guitar pick to my necklace. He fiddled with it in his two forefingers. Leaning in towards him to inhale his amazing scent he closed the gap more till we were barely touching. "Call me, Beth" and with that he pulled away and walked back round to sit behind the table. I stood there gobsmacked trying to register everything that had just happened. I looked down at my hand to see his number inscribed on my pale skin. I looked over my shoulder to see Rhoda and Mike both wearing the same shocked expressions. Rhoda distractedly handed over her CD to be signed by Tony then jogged to keep up with me.

"Oh my god, what was that all about?! He looked as if he was undressing you with his eyes and what is that on your hand??" snatching my hand from in my pocket she read the numbers out loud and let out a high pitched squeal attracting the attention of 2 managers.

"OH MY GOD TONY PERRY GAVE YOU HIS NUMBER?!" she practically screamed. I put my hand over her mouth in an attempt to keep her quiet before she attracted anymore attention.

"Yes" I hissed out of the corner of my mouth, smiling sweetly at the puzzled managers. Rhoda grinned beside me, I honestly had no idea what had just happened there.