Dance with me ? (Updated)

It was the masquerade ball . You had a red loose dress, red high heels ,and red lipstick . You were waiting for void with his mask in you're hands . 

He told you that he would come. He also promised that he would wear a tux . You were looking at the sky until you saw him . He looked amazingly handsome.

" You look beautiful" he said  

"You look handsome" You smiled. 

"Shall we "he asked as he got his mask . 

"We shall" You said while helping him .

 We walked in to the cafeteria together holding hands. Everyone was starting too stare at you. 

"Void do I have something on me" You looked at him . 

"Nope , you look beautiful" he said making you blush .

 You're friend y/f/n started to walk towards you. 

"Omg y/n you look so pretty" y/f/n complimented .

 "You look pretty too" You laughed.

 "Who is this" she asked pointing at void . 

"Umm ... "I said but void helped you out .

" I'm her boyfriend" he said . 

"Is that Stiles" she asked. 

 "Nope he's just a guy I met at .. Mexico" I said .( did you get the TW reference 😏)

"Awww how cute well I ship it"she smiled .

 "Well bye y/f/n" 

"Bye y/n"

 "Well anyways may I have this dance" he asked 

" Wait hold on" You said.

 You ran to the DJ and gave him you're phone. "Play this" you demanded. He obeyed and did what he was told . You were walking towards void . Till you're ex boyfriend Nick walked up to you . 

"Hey y/n wanna be my partner" he asked .

"Hell nah" You sassed . "Okay, you guys are partners and you go over here " some random woman said .

 Everybody had a partner and I saw void with some other girl . He seems mad .okay so this scene is based of of step up tango dance . Just search it up on youtube and it should come up . The music started and Nick was walking towards me . You looked at him in disgust .

 He held out his hand. You grabbed his hand rolling you're eyes . You and Nick just went along with everyone else. You and void were both trying to find a way back to each other . 

It was time too spin and find a new partner . You spin towards void as he catches you. On the corner of you're eye, you see Nick getting out of the dance floor. Nick gave you and void a death stare. Then do the thing of what they did in the video .  You dipped and void pulled your leg against him . 

You pulled yourself up and kissed void hard . He kissed back. You felt yourself shiver under his touch . He smirked in satisfaction. 

Did you like it . I was different then usual but whatever. I missed writing imagines . 

You're Girl,

A.G  (9-26-15)